Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Rejection Line Ever?

DixonYermouf36

Reaction score
Hi,

I was seeing this girl and everything was going great. We went on a third date Saturday and earlier this week, I was faced with this text conversation...

Her:Im sorry but I'm going to have to put dating on hold for a while bc I just found out that I'm pregnant.
Me:OMG. Are you OK? Did you just find out today?
Her: Today. I don't know.
Me: Is it OK if I call you tonight?

No response. Called her when I got home from work... no answer...so I left a quick message that said something like 'hope your ok, I really want to talk to you, call me back". She texted back with...

Her:Got your message. Right now, i just need to be alone and think. Thanks for the concern, that's sweet.
Me: I realize it must be really hard to go through with what you're dealing with. I really hope everything works out. Just know that there's still a game of Battleship with your name of on (we were planning on playing board games on the next date which would have been the 4th)
Her: Awwww. You're a sweetheart.

The third date ended kinda awkward. I hadn't kissed her yet. Here is my recollection of how it closed...

Me: Do you think I'm a slowpoke?
Her: What do you mean? So you're just trying to bang me? I feel really awkward.
Me: (Explained she was misunderstood... about how I meant kissing and not banging. Tried to explain why I hadn't kissed her yet. I was actually trying to that day... but I wasn't getting the right read on her)
Her: (She looked more comfortable after this). I usually don't kiss guys until the 4th date (funny how that number was calculated from (current date + 1)!!! You can kiss me now.
Me: Well now you're expecting it so I'm only going to kiss you on the cheek.

I did and kissed her lightly. We talked some more and I kissed her on the other cheek. I wanted to make it special and I wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't going to give her everything she wanted. She left that night and called me back later because she couldn't find her way back home. I explained it to her and she made it home safe.

Couple days later I get that text convo.

Call me a jerk but I'm confused in believing that she's pregnant. Would someone lie about that? Although, if I question her being pregnant... I'm a ****. Her not picking up the phone was a red flag but then again we live in an age where cowardly communication is standard. I feel like she might be testing me here and I know I would pass the test. The test being, "If this guy likes me for more than sex, will he run away when he knows I'm not bangable?" Pregnant or not, I would love to see her again.

I'm thinking about giving her a time frame to call me in. Something like, "If you can't call me (no texting anymore) and talk to me by <certain date> than I know what to think". If I got to actually talk to her, I know I could tell if she was actually pregnant or not.

Should I try to get some closure or should I take it as rejection? I'm leaning towards rejection but I really like her for more than just sex and I want to prove it to her and I think she may be giving me my opportunity here.

Wuddya think??

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DixonYermouf36 said:
Hi,

I was seeing this girl and everything was going great. We went on a third date Saturday and earlier this week, I was faced with this text conversation...

Her:Im sorry but I'm going to have to put dating on hold for a while bc I just found out that I'm pregnant.
Me:OMG. Are you OK? Did you just find out today?
Her: Today. I don't know.
Me: Is it OK if I call you tonight?

No response. Called her when I got home from work... no answer...so I left a quick message that said something like 'hope your ok, I really want to talk to you, call me back". She texted back with...

Her:Got your message. Right now, i just need to be alone and think. Thanks for the concern, that's sweet.
Me: I realize it must be really hard to go through with what you're dealing with. I really hope everything works out. Just know that there's still a game of Battleship with your name of on (we were planning on playing board games on the next date which would have been the 4th)
Her: Awwww. You're a sweetheart.

The third date ended kinda awkward. I hadn't kissed her yet. Here is my recollection of how it closed...

Me: Do you think I'm a slowpoke?
Her: What do you mean? So you're just trying to bang me? I feel really awkward.
Me: (Explained she was misunderstood... about how I meant kissing and not banging. Tried to explain why I hadn't kissed her yet. I was actually trying to that day... but I wasn't getting the right read on her)
Her: (She looked more comfortable after this). I usually don't kiss guys until the 4th date (funny how that number was calculated from (current date + 1)!!! You can kiss me now.
Me: Well now you're expecting it so I'm only going to kiss you on the cheek.

I did and kissed her lightly. We talked some more and I kissed her on the other cheek. I wanted to make it special and I wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't going to give her everything she wanted. She left that night and called me back later because she couldn't find her way back home. I explained it to her and she made it home safe.

Couple days later I get that text convo.

Call me a jerk but I'm confused in believing that she's pregnant. Would someone lie about that? Although, if I question her being pregnant... I'm a ****. Her not picking up the phone was a red flag but then again we live in an age where cowardly communication is standard. I feel like she might be testing me here and I know I would pass the test. The test being, "If this guy likes me for more than sex, will he run away when he knows I'm not bangable?" Pregnant or not, I would love to see her again.

I'm thinking about giving her a time frame to call me in. Something like, "If you can't call me (no texting anymore) and talk to me by <certain date> than I know what to think". If I got to actually talk to her, I know I could tell if she was actually pregnant or not.

Should I try to get some closure or should I take it as rejection? I'm leaning towards rejection but I really like her for more than just sex and I want to prove it to her and I think she may be giving me my opportunity here.

Wuddya think??
RUN AWAY as fast as possible. Closure is for wimps. You only want closure because you think you can get her back. Here how's AFC goes feeling that may be dumped:

Lots of blah blah then:

AFC: Well let's just call it quits then (hoping she'll say, no dont, I still want to be with you etc)

GIRL: OK fine

AFC: Oh no... I didnt mean that. Please don't go blah blah blah (You are now classified as AFC of the year)

GIRL: (hangs up the phone)

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you should be glad she's backing off. Nothing good can come from this. If she IS pregnant, it isn't yours and trust me, you don't want her. If she isn't, she is lying and you don't want her. Yes, women lie about being pregnant. Not every one of them, but enough do that you should consider that a possibility.

I would suggest you simply drift away without making an issue of it. It sounds like she's doing that anyway so it should be easy for you to do that without being bothered. A woman who is crazy about you makes excuses to be with you. She doesn't make every excuse not to be with you.

You want a woman who is crazy about you. Someone who wants to be with you as much as you want to be with her. Women with low interest aren't worth wasting your time on. Too much time, emotion, and money invested for very little in return.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. Just so you understand, you need to avoid all contact with her. She might do that part for you but if she starts calling or sending emails or text messages, don't answer them. Just disappear from her life calmly. No need for "closure".

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus man, have a little self-respect. On to the next one.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this sh1t even posted here and taken seriously as not being a troll.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:
To be honest some people actually are this down on themselves and act this way Filth. May be a troll but it may be real as well.... On a side note we should all go out and try to get funny rejection lines :)

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told you she's pregnant. Whether she's lying or not (remember never believe a word she says) is irrelevant to you because she's either pregnant for real or is just a psycho - either way you need to stop talking to her and move the f*** on. Also stop telling her you hope she's fine, she's not even able to answer the phone, stop giving two ****s about her.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ghost (no contact). Pursue other chicks immediately. Stop thinking about this psycho chick and move on, t'aint worth it. Problem solved. There is no other possible solution to this situation.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
w
t
f

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Filth I wonder why you, me, and Ninja seem to be the only guys who are able to recognize trolls.

I must admit, this one is a bit more subtle...but I guess it takes one to know one! :D

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
To be honest some people actually are this down on themselves and act this way Filth. May be a troll but it may be real as well.... On a side note we should all go out and try to get funny rejection lines :)
DixonYermouf36

BART: hi Is there a DIXON there? Last name YERMOUF?

MOE:Dixon?

Is there a Dixon here?

Im looking for a
DIX -IN - YER - MOUF...:rolleyes:

C'mon john - thought you were a smart lad:rock:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:
DixonYermouf36

BART: hi Is there a DIXON there? Last name YERMOUF?

MOE:Dixon?

Is there a Dixon here?

Im looking for a
DIX -IN - YER - MOUF...:rolleyes:

C'mon john - thought you were a smart lad:rock:
Nah I gave up my smarts.... and soul for the Dj Bible Uncut Edition :nervous:

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Do not put yourself into a situation where you are explaining to a girl why you have not kissed her. Girls don't want to hear that. They either want you to kiss them, in which case you do, or they don't, in which case there is no reason for you to be spending time with them. You find out which it is by kissing her on the first -- or no later than second -- date. And you kiss her not by talking about kissing her, but by laying your lips on hers.

2) If this girl is pregnant it isn't by you so you need to exit the scene. If this girl lied to you about being pregnant then she is telling you she isn't interested in dating you, period. Either way the result is you should not be thinking about her at all -- you should be seeing other women.