Best Quotes

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there are tons of Valuable and thought-provoking quotes throughout this sight, whether it be in someones signature, or just in the bible. Plz share some of the quotes that changed your life, or helped you the most

psychgrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today- james dean

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you - African proverb

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hockey Playa
I know there are tons of Valuable and thought-provoking quotes throughout this sight, whether it be in someones signature, or just in the bible. Plz share some of the quotes that changed your life, or helped you the most
"I'm going to go and hang myself" My ex-oneitis after drinking too much(again) while thinking about her ex who also committed suicide.

"the fu ck do you care" Said by many a friend who thought I didn't.

"the past is ancient history" Said by somebody, I don't care who, that made me think that quotes are next to useless except when told to you in a personal manner.

Just trying to tell you you are a retard if you ask for quotes about something that really makes no difference to your life. I could search the internet for you, for something that means something to me, and it will be an insult to both of us. I would also be lying to both of us, which will just cause both of us to become sad, and angry.

What psychgrad said could be the most important thing in existance, but since I don't understand what he said, should I ignore it, or insult him until he gives me his truth, in a way I understand? Live dangerously, who said that? I don't care so why quote James Dean on something that was probably said a thousand years ago? It's next to useless isn't it? Or is it actually useful? ****, tell him a quote you heard, it's like the perfect way to say shut up, don't ask for a quote, when you should be living like your going to die in your sleep.