Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Places to Meet Women?

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the generic reply is what type of woman do you want to meet. If you want a fitness junkie go to the gym, spiritual woman go to church, etc. I find that college campuses as well as pubs and coffee houses close to them will give you a steady diet of what you desire.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a generic post if I ever did see one. Try doing a search. If you still don't find what you are looking for, then perhaps you should be more specific. Are you in high school? Over 21?

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hanging out at big bookstores lately. It's easy to talk to the chick there. just act like you're interested in whatever section of books their in and ask then some bull sh!t question.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is a very generic question but I think the bible needs a post lregarding this.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bite, I say church without a doubt!!! The sexiest, smartest, most reliable, and the biggest freaks ive met were chicks I met at church. when I lived in Florida my church was right next to Wal Mart. After church, I swear the whole church would be in wal mart. If they saw you in church that was your opening right there. All you had to do was approach and ask the right questions. I met some of the sexiest women Ive dated in that church.

TypeSKid

Reaction score
Grocery store, Gym ---(if you are buff like me!) ;)

Anywhere, restaurants, outdoor cafes, any type of bar or anything of that nature.

Anywhere that is a social type gathering. Women let their guard down when they are with other women, and when they are out and not expecting to be approached.

Its TOO EASY!!! :) :) :)