“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Best places to meet high school girls (other than school)

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
What are good places to meet chicks between 14-17?

Mall is great, I know, but, is it better to go alone or with friends when trying to pick up chicks? I have a mall like a block away fro mmy house, so when I'm really bored, I go there and test my luck :D

I've seen lots of people say fitness clubs and stuff, but the chicks there are mainly in their 20s, I have still to see a hot chick my age at places like this.

Parks? I don't know if its just me, but most girls at parks are with their bf.

Any other ideas you guys have, just post.


Btw, are there any kind of nightclubs for highschool people? Or would I need a fake ID? lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

freshintake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
i find malls pretty intimadating, girls are always on there way somewhere. If you have beaches close to you try those, i have been goin there quite a bit lately and having a lot of success.
 

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
waterparks are good if u got any of those around where u live.

another cheap way to pick up chicks is to get the number to a payphone outside the mall or move theatre, get to a place where u can see the phone and when a hot chick walks by call the number. if u cant think of anything genius to say just ask and ill give u some ideas.
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
another cheap way to pick up chicks is to get the number to a payphone outside the mall or move theatre, get to a place where u can see the phone and when a hot chick walks by call the number. if u cant think of anything genius to say just ask and ill give u some ideas.
Sounds pretty stalkerish If ya ask me. :eek:

I think sitting around somewhere where she can't see you is a creepy thing to do, no matter what the stradegy is...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
another cheap way to pick up chicks is to get the number to a payphone outside the mall or move theatre, get to a place where u can see the phone and when a hot chick walks by call the number. if u cant think of anything genius to say just ask and ill give u some ideas.
Two words: Phone Booth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
around where i live there are basement shows and rod and gun club shows where bands play and its a good time,thats a good place. and theres always a party goin on somewhere during the summer
 
Top