"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Best place in NYC to night game

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
I have heard mixed reviews but what places in NYC are the best to night game?

Also, if they are in Manhattan, be specific.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not sure, but the possibilities must be endless! I probably can't even imagine what it's like. I've never been there before. Must be a gold mine for hot girls of all ages all over. Even OLD while how sh*** it is I'm sure is great up there. I won't even look on it because I'm sure i'd be pissed off lol when I compare all the women to down here.

I'm sure a lot of hot Asian women too!
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Not sure, but the possibilities must be endless! I probably can't even imagine what it's like. I've never been there before. Must be a gold mine for hot girls of all ages all over. Even OLD while how sh*** it is I'm sure is great up there. I won't even look on it because I'm sure i'd be pissed off lol when I compare all the women to down here.

I'm sure a lot of hot Asian women too!
Imagining and dreaming don’t help your mindset or change your local reality. Learn some real life social skills to deal more effectively within your proximity first……
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Imagining and dreaming don’t help your mindset or change your local reality. Learn some real life social skills to deal more effectively within your proximity first……
meanwhile answer my question :D
 
Top