"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Best pick-up line ever...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
1,924
Reaction score
6
Location
Vancouver, BC
Out of all the lines I've used, this one gets the best reaction from girls.

"Don't tell anybody... but I have a 2 inch penis. And I haven't been able to get an erection in months..."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I dunno if you were serious or not, but i just tried it out about a half hour ago at borders book store for shyts and giggles, and the girl laughed and I followed up with some bs convo get her number. Not a bad ice breaker :p
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
that's damn interesting...

on one hand, it's incredibly funny. Plus, it's the complete opposite of what most guys try to say "yea my **** is three feet long and I can bone for five hours straight!!!", and one of the aspects of DJism is to be different - stand out from the crowd. Plus having the balls to say a line like that shows that you are comfortable with your manhood (so to speak)

then, on the other hand, it's the complete opposite of what NLP (which I know very little about) tries to teach....... which I believe is to incite little ideas that get the girl horny by saying stuff like "girls always want me for my huge ****..... hey I'm just joking!"

but hey, maybe it does work.....
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
If I have to resort to a lame pickup line I usually go with:

Me: Hey.. how bout we go out for pizza and sex?
Her: *wtf look*
Me: What? you don't like pizza?
Her: *laughs and punches my arm*
 
Top