Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best openers out there

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday when I was out clubbing with a few friends, I decided to try my luck on approaching. I was able to use the introduction technique on my friend and it worked fine "Hey have you met my friend X". But my friends were too much of p**sy to actually introduce me so I thought what the hell let me try solo approaches. Simple "hey" works fine but I noticed is that many times people just do not respond. Are there any specific openers which work well in the club situation? And what are best ways to approach someone without creeping them out

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in a club? perhaps sometimes they don't respond because they can't hear you

also while I can give you a lot of really funny and clever openers, it's probably not going to work if you yourself aren't clever because you'd mess up the follow-up

you gotta think of a way to jump straight into an interesting conversation without freaking the girl out or confusing her, generally I ask for opinions on random BS like clickbait articles or picking a major that will help me with my dream of robbing banks or something