Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best movie to summarize female nature

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last American virgin. Every guy should watch that as early and as often as possible. Covers EVERYTHING you could ever want to know.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s an 80’s movie that would NEVER be allowed to be released today.
i love those gritty 70's / 80's movies , so hard to find good ones because netflix , hulu and other streams play only overrated films

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last American virgin. Every guy should watch that as early and as often as possible. Covers EVERYTHING you could ever want to know.
I second this and it's one of those movies that doesn't end well(rarity in mainstream American cinema, expect artzy movies).

I've watched the previous Wrong Turn movies. Gonna have to check out the new one. Thanks! :up:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second this and it's one of those movies that doesn't end well(rarity in mainstream American cinema, expect artzy movies).

I've watched the previous Wrong Turn movies. Gonna have to check out the new one. Thanks! :up:
you wont regret it

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Just re-watch that Salt Bae video that Getright posted.
All that thread managed to do is expose alot of men as sissies. I thought that chick was dope brehh. Thats how you fuccin respond to a big piece of meet dangling in front of you.

Reactions: B80