"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Best Lines

LikeDat292

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Everyone post your best lines(not like pick up lines) that you have said or heard or know of to a girl that gets them interested/turned on... for girls that you've known for a while and/or girls you've just met
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
When you're a Don Juan, you don't get girls with lines. You don't rehearse lines to get girls or anything like that. You just go with the flow. Take it easy. Just follow the rules of being a Don Juan and you'll be fine. Just don't say stuff that you shouldn't say.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
Gotta love when people don't respond to the topic but say its not a DJ type of thing and then go and tell you to follow some rules........
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
Gotta love when people don't respond to the topic but say its not a DJ type of thing and then go and tell you to follow some rules........
Gotta love people who respond trying to be smart then don't contribute.

I don't use lines, but the best conversation piece I used was telling this chick she's gonna make our team lose because she wasn't watching the game.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
Dj's don't use lines.

No sorry DJ's don't use lines . to get her interested? KINO.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Ya'll have different ideas of what a DJ is. I can't find the definition. Can someone post it up? LMAO



"I Love You" would probably do the trick. :eek:
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
"I Love You" would probably do the trick. :eek:
Tried it. It doesn't work. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top