Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best jobs to meet girls in

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Speed Dog and Hooligan Harry....you both agree that "you never lose a Woman hunting Money"....well that's not my experience,nor many more peoples in our Western Societies at least....I have lost two Wives while being a workaholic and neglecting their interests...One bailed out and in the Family Law Court revealed nearly $200.000 asset acquired surrupticiously within the marriage,she had never worked ...the other said quite blatently that she had worked out that she could be a Millionairess by dumping me and wanted to have some fun in life...Believe me if you chase the mighty dollar and neglect your relationship like some cosmic accident,a bolt from the blue, it could happen to you..be warned.
Money does not make you unhappy. Work does. People work ****ty jobs to make the kind of money that they think will afford them an affluent or upper middle class lifestyle. Thats not hunting money. Thats exchanging it for your time, blood, sweat and tears.

Career does not = money. Money is not what makes people unhappy. Its their careers that place strain on them. Its poor time management and commitments to organisations and people that have no value to you outside a paycheck.

Scaramouche I have found your posts over the last year to be incredibly wise. I normally take a lot from them even with your refusal to use paragraphs :) On this matter though I have to disagree. Making money and earning money are not the same thing. One brings freedom the other just brings a legal form of slavery IMO

crashbutnotburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been a personal trainer for about eight months, now. Part-time, still building my clientele and trying to work less at my "day job" with an eye toward being a full-time trainer in another year.

I meet more beautiful women -- not clients, as I specialize in strength and sports conditioning; I'm talking about gorgeous women at the gyms -- than I literally know what to do with. I've only dated one of them. I don't want to get a rep around my work environment as a sleazeball. I've been out for coffee with a few, though. And I talk to beautiful women every day. It gets especially easy when I'm there at the same time every week, and they are, too. The smalltalk comes effortlessly and I'm sure pickups would, as well.

This is a very good place and time to be in my 30's and hopefully into my 40's -- physically fit, in the know (it's amazing how it opens up conversations; women literally come up to me after a client leaves and ask me questions about their workouts) and surrounded by hotties. I wouldn't have gotten into this career -- or any career -- solely for the women, but the scenery is a very nice bonus.

IMO, the best job to score women has been said on here before: become a college professor.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Hooligan Harry,
Praise from Caesor is praise indeed,perhaps it is only in our differences though that any of us learn from the one another?I see where you are coming from Harry,but reflect that quite sensibly you have never been completely obsessed with work so that the headspace of a workaholic is beyond your comprehension....I give an example,I once worked maybe 70 hours a week without a day off for a full year,on the Christmas day I set aside for family and friends I felt so guilty that I sneaked off to my workshop to repair tools,that in itself ingendered another feeling of guilt....Perhaps an analogy is appropriate?Harry have you ever been in a committed relationship with someone but have another Lady pulling you like a rip tide....Most Don Juans have,believe me it is a gut wrenching dillemma....What pulled me out of my whirlpool was a son contracting a terminal disease,trying to save him and spending every day for four months in an oncology ward changed me,my relationship with Money,Society and my maker...I would sooner put my head in the gas oven than work again.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the ultimate Fvck job, but I work VERY hard, so tired then, I don't wanta have sex even though women from all walks of life are pulling on my shirt, even while on the job.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a stripper! I've been doing it part time for over 2 years now and its one of the easiest ways to make money. Obviously you gotta look the part and be able to do the job, but in the end its one of the easiest, most fun jobs you'll have.

Its great tax free part time income...I usually average $200 cash for a 20-30 minute show. You'll literally have rowdy chics going nuts over you... It shows you how horny women really are! Most important thing with being a stripper is to free lance (obviously you gotta be well enough known in the industry and to various agencies to get work)!.

Obviously not all of the chics are gonna be hot, but I have done stagettes/shows for maxim models, many HOT ass bartenders, tons of MILFs, etc.

Another job where you'll be doused in hotties is to be a photographer. My gf started out as a model, but now she models and is really getting into the photography scene. She meets/works with tons of hot chics. I always joke about her being bisexual!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find the best job that meets your needs and makes you happy in the end of the day.

Come on this shouldn't be too complicated. You always have the means to meet women after work, you just need to get out more.

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
When I'm 50 or 60, I plan to have about 10 million rugrats running around my house, at that point if I can still get my **** to move, I'll be happy. Travel now dude, because when you hit 40+ you won't want to travel. You'll be too nervous about health care issues, your children and their children. Travel now because RIGHT NOW your interested in meeting foreign women. You will still find banging 20 year old chicks appealing and going to there parties fun. You'll still be able to climb up the pyramids, scale the mountains and go scuba diving. The only time to really LIVE is RIGHT NOW. A career is not independence man, where do you get that notion? A career is dependence on another for a paycheck, for your life.

Nuts to your theory latinoman. You sound like my soon to be father in law. Guy has worked his whole life, earns way over 100k a year (in mexico)... owns half the city BUT is totally afraid he's gonna die or won't be able to have enough for retirement that he never goes out, he just works and works and works and works. Now a cangringo is banging his daughter. Didn't see that coming did he :)

My uncle worked as a VP to a huge insurance firm here. Saved all his money his whole life to go and travel a bit during his retirement. Recently retired and guess what. Suddenly got cancer of the throat. Dude has TONS of money and no health... if you got your health you have everything. Travel while you have your health.
I agree, not to mean you should throw your whole career out the window, but you need to enjoy your life. After all, we are still relatively young and these are the days to enjoy that freedom, especially without a wife or kids.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Commercial Airline Pilot...they don't call the flight attendants 'sky slvts' for nothing. :)

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... it would be fantastic if I could do some of these in conjunction with what I already do, which is working irregularly at sea (with loads of guys -aggh wrong career!)

Have we got any that can be done a week at a time, like as a temp possibily?

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who works on medical equipment and he comes into contact with tons of hot women daily. He has had relations with several just in the short time he has been divorced. Have another friend who is a UPS deliveryman and he has told me women have practically thrown themselves at him.

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Women Love UPS Men

http://www.ls.net/node/325

What medical equipment job , is this part time sales job ?

sandman007 said:
I have a friend who works on medical equipment and he comes into contact with tons of hot women daily. He has had relations with several just in the short time he has been divorced. Have another friend who is a UPS deliveryman and he has told me women have practically thrown themselves at him.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes hurt when I read what you guys post.
Why is getting such a job a problem? It's not like he's sacrificing his dreams, nor like lowering himself just to get more *****.

Also, why shouldn't women be a priority?
1) They are especially important when you don't have any.
2) Why are we talking about THE priority? Which one is the priority: money, women, health, the loved ones or the career? Which one?
We should be talking about PRIORITIES (notice the S!) and women are definitely among them.
If you disagree you are either gay or a hypocrite.

Hooligan Harry said:
Men lose a lot of money chasing women. They never lose a lot of women chasing money.
Dang, another stupid, "catchy" phrase.
You do lose a lot of women chasing money. To get the money you have to actually do some work, work requires time, time spent on work is time not spent on other things (like women).
Second, having heaps of money does not warrant happiness. Would you be happy if you wanted women and couldn't get them, but have ****loads of cash? I say you wouldn't be.
Oh, you could have those hors undercover (aka gold diggers), but that's a whole different experience from getting girls the DJ way.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
roja said:
What medical equipment job , is this part time sales job ?

He works on dialysis equipment and that sort of thing. Travels all over 2 or 3 states and comes into contact with a plethora of hot nurses and other medical personnel on a daily basis.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Dude, you should be finding a job where you make the most money, not where you meet the most women.

Did you realize that you were prioritizing women over your finances?

:kick:
BINGO! Being a successful, wealthy and powerful businessman will get so much pùssy thrown your way, you will become anesthetized to it. Heck, just the wealthy part would do the trick.

Now, if you think that is a long shot - or you are too lazy to go that route - then obviously, some field with a lot of women around, and not too many high status men around would be optimal. The answer then is working at a strip club or brothel. :crackup:

TheAsianLover

Banned
Reaction score
Money is a double edged sword. Yes, you pull higher quality women, but those same women will do their best to use you.

String you out for expensive dates.

Try to manipulate you into marriage.

Poke holes in your condom.

I don't have money, so the women on my team don't try that sh*t. They know their place as booty calls.

FWI, I'm a personal trainer and get a lot of ass from my job. The bad thing is that if you f*ck clients, you destroy your income.

I'm seriously considering getting a graduate degree and become a professor. Professors have a lot of autonomy and freedom, and the p*ssy that comes with is a nice bonus.