Best Halloween costumes for DJ's?

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
That time of year is coming up where there are Halloween parties with hot single ladies. I'm looking for a costume. What is a good one that the ladies will like? Has anyone had any costumes that they wore in the past that women went nuts over?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
You could always do something like a kissing booth. If you're a kool guy, the chicks will dig it. If you're kind of a loser, it'll just be sad.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about presentation man. Me and 4 of my friends are going as the channel 5 news team from anchorman. It is good because it generates interest from girls and is instant social proof, good icebreaker as well.

--Mission

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...6?_encoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000GLRW8Q

Im gonna squeeze my butt in this and show off the guns with no shirt-
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...6?_encoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000GIP16E

A few years back in high school I squeezed my butt into a toddlers costume like this. I won 2nd overall in the schools costume contest. All women made comments "He's so cute"
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...6?_encoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000G0G9MW

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission said:
Its all about presentation man. Me and 4 of my friends are going as the channel 5 news team from anchorman. It is good because it generates interest from girls and is instant social proof, good icebreaker as well.

--Mission
Please take pictures,I have to see this.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go as a pumpkin

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, how I do love Halloween.

Last year, I was "Trojan Man". Got the cape, boots, gauntlets, belt, and made this sick helmet out of a hardhat and pipe cleaners. I went around macking on all the ladies and handing out rubbers. I've got a picture of me handing rubbers to some cops. That night ended with two chicks in my bed and my GF walking in and breaking it up.

V: "Aww... don't be like that. There's room for one more!"

No dice. :rolleyes:

The best costumes always have some sort of interaction. The year before, I sewed up a grey sweat suit and made a cool head piece and went as "Pin the Tail on the Donkey". I had the donkey suit, and a handful of tails that would stick to my butt with velcro.

... Man. I got my butt, nutz... everything grabbed so many times that night it was sick. Of course, I didn't let any guys play, nor did they ask to. Oh, and the "hung like a donkey" and "don't be such an azz" jokes flowed like water.

HB: "What are you supposed to be?"
V: "Pin the tail on the donkey. Wanna play?"
HB: "AWESOME!!"
V: *hands tails, puts on blindfold*

:D

You've got enough time, do some serious thinking about what will get party-goers to touch/hug/rub you. Kino... Have enough interaction to keep them around for a while.

Personally, I don't need to think too much about it: The donkey costume is in the closet still. :cool:

Take something, like a party game or an icon and twist it a bit.

Oh man, I JUST thought of the sickest costume... I better get sewing. Twist...

I'm going as a twister board this year... with different color dots all over a white outfit. And, I'll carry around a spinner!!!

Man, I love Halloween!

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firefighter? Lady's love a hero.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Please take pictures,I have to see this.
Oh there will definatly be pictures.

--Mission

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Oh, how I do love Halloween.

Last year, I was "Trojan Man". Got the cape, boots, gauntlets, belt, and made this sick helmet out of a hardhat and pipe cleaners. I went around macking on all the ladies and handing out rubbers. I've got a picture of me handing rubbers to some cops. That night ended with two chicks in my bed and my GF walking in and breaking it up.

V: "Aww... don't be like that. There's room for one more!"

No dice. :rolleyes:

The best costumes always have some sort of interaction. The year before, I sewed up a grey sweat suit and made a cool head piece and went as "Pin the Tail on the Donkey". I had the donkey suit, and a handful of tails that would stick to my butt with velcro.

... Man. I got my butt, nutz... everything grabbed so many times that night it was sick. Of course, I didn't let any guys play, nor did they ask to. Oh, and the "hung like a donkey" and "don't be such an azz" jokes flowed like water.

HB: "What are you supposed to be?"
V: "Pin the tail on the donkey. Wanna play?"
HB: "AWESOME!!"
V: *hands tails, puts on blindfold*

:D

You've got enough time, do some serious thinking about what will get party-goers to touch/hug/rub you. Kino... Have enough interaction to keep them around for a while.

Personally, I don't need to think too much about it: The donkey costume is in the closet still. :cool:

Take something, like a party game or an icon and twist it a bit.

Oh man, I JUST thought of the sickest costume... I better get sewing. Twist...

I'm going as a twister board this year... with different color dots all over a white outfit. And, I'll carry around a spinner!!!

Man, I love Halloween!
Dude, you are the god of halloween costumes! Could I use any of these or have you copyrighted them already?! lol!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, use them.

Just don't come around Madison, Wisconsin!

And, if someone asks, you have to admit you are biting my styles!:p

"I got the idea from Vulpine... dude's a frigg'n rockstar!"
:rockon:

I'm gonna go nuts on the Twister costume... maybe a polka-dotted pimp suit and wear the spinner like a Flava Flav clock... damn... I should sell the Idea to Flava! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya Boooooooooooeeeeeeeeey!

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, the twister board is such a good idea... makes sure theres a dot down below :D

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

I went as a zombie last year, it was easy because all I really had to do was make some realistic wounds on my face (toilet paper wetted-down with some sort of hair-gel works really really well, and is realistic but cheap) Also, some sort of fake blood to color it. The best thing about it, is that you can use casual clothing, with of course a bit of blood splattering, and you'll still have some style, without transforming yourself (unless you want that, of course)

Did'nt get laid off of it, but all the girls at the party kept asking me questions about the fake wounds, and most of them copped a feel of my face, so yea, another easy icebreaker because it looks hella realistic. (george romero's makeup artist used tp in some of the older "of the dead" movies, you'd be surprized!)

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahaha at some of these ideas
lmfao at the trojan man :crackup:
I wanna see the pic of u handing the condoms to the cops lol

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are in shape.
My friend and I are wearing bow ties and black pants. Chippendale style.

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best costumes are ones that are cute, familiar and stands out. some costumes are cool but they're too serious... like batman, vader, or a gangster. those are fine and all but they wont attract HB's to talk to you...

last year i was a ninja turtle, and the costume didn't fit me well because it was a cheap kid's costume, but girls were coming up to me all night because they thought it was cute... it was awesome! you just have to be willing to look stupid and not care. BE CONFIDENT! and i would suggest not wearing a mask or putting too much make up on your face... you want the girls to know what you look like.

this year i'm gonna be a care bear! i can already tell i'll be getting lots of hugs!