best friends

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever I hit on girls, my best friends just watch me flirt away but in the end, they ALWAYS get the girls that I hit on!! this has got to be the most annoying and frustrating thing ever!! what would you do if you were in my situation?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
First of all, how good are these "friends" if they're always interfering with your sh!t? By the way, are they ACTIVELY pursuing the women you're after (in which case you need to check your friends) or are you chasing them right into their unprepared, but not quite unwilling, arms?

Second of all, take some blame for the situation. If you were as interesting to these women as you would like to be your friends wouldn't be taking them from you. Don't blame it on them...this is YOUR failure to attract these women. Learn from it.

And when I say LEARN from it, look at what you're doing, look at what your friends are doing, determine what's causing success or failure either way, and make an effort for YOURSELF to correct the situation. You can't control your friends. You can't control the women. You CAN control your own self. Accept that you have room to improve, take the "L" for yourself and seek the balance in the "W".

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
well in most cases, the girls are attracted to my friends' 'looks'. I know I have some improving to do but the girls just think me as 'their friend', in which case i'm just their talking buddy. Im pretty much used by them to get to my friends so it's pretty f-ed up.
I'm not a Dj and i will not be a DJ until i figure things out but somebody gotta help me or at least give me tips on how to make the girls think that im not just an ordinary guy they can use to get to my friends.

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not thinking right.

"I've got some work to do" (when speaking about your looks). It sounds to me that you're offering yourself as a 'talking friend', or worse, a second place prize if your friend is taken or not interested.

CONFIDENCE!

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say it since no one else has really said it yet.

Dump your damn friends!!

Yeah, think about this. These girls have been using you to get to these guys because they are using you as a "spy" and for women this is an easy way to cheat their way in. I don't want to hear all this "I don't want to get rid of my friends" crap, either. We all have to grow up and go our separate ways at some point, so wise up and drop them and find the girls you want.

In women-hunting there are no friends.

Does it make you feel good to know that you'll be hearing details from your friends about how they banged each and every single one of the girls you had interest in?

I'm not a hypocrite in this area I cut my friends off when they started disrespecting me and I almost beat the sh!t out of a few of them for it. I'm tall, dark, and handsome so I have the look part of it down, but I wouldn't take disrespect even from my friends.

If this keeps up AverageJoe I'd find some deep secret about your friends and blackmail them or expose them.

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go that far. Friends aren't worth girls. Keep your friends (I say).

They probably aren't messing with you intentionally. They probably see it as hunting in a pack. You might want to tell them to quit being c0ck blockers, or sometimes go out by yourself.

Just another take on the friends issue.

MFDoom

Reaction score
Don't consider yourself an average joe. You have to believe that you are the one they want, your the best looking one of your friends, otherwise they will smell your lack of self-esteem all over you. Like Hubris said,

CONFIDENCE!

stewartlittle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Silquee Smoove, when it comes to women, friends seem to turn in your enemies.

It could happen once or twice that your friends get the girls. If it happens more times, then I would say "they are not your friends".

I have a "friend" and he has the biggest mouth. "I flirted with that girl, and I got her phonenumber etc". When I go out with him, nothing happens.

So I went out with him a couple of times and he did nothing, he only looked at the girls. When I told him, that I liked some of the girls, he told me that they were not good for me.

So I got up and went to the bar to get some drinks. At the bar there were some really nice girls and they started to talk with me. The conversation was really going on.

At a certain moment I hear this voice of my friend "where are the drinks" and he introduces himself to the girl I was talking to. I immediatley noticed that he was trying to take over the conversation and to isolate her from me. This girl did not like him and said to me "we will talk later".

This friend started to talk crap about his girl. That I should not begin anything with her etc.

Everytime we go out, this friend blocks me. Now I go out with other people or I go out alone. At first I thought it was stupid to go out alone, but I noticed that when I go out alone, I try harder to connect with other people and girls come to me and dance with me.

When you are with friends, you should have a good time, if you do not have a good time with them. You should ask yourself if it is worth to continue the friendship.