Best Friend's wife has exotic dream about me

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So me, my wife, my best friend and is wife we were sitting around the table taking down a few cold ones (me and him) talking about dreams. My homeboy's wife blurts out that she had an exotic dream about me. When she said it, my drunk a@@ was oblivious to what was said and I didn't found out until my wife brought it up during the ride home.

My take is that it’s just a freak dream that’s normal but my wife believes it’s more than just a dream; it’s an unconscious road to the brain.

My question is, have any of you ever had to deal with a situation of this magnitude? and How did you handle the relationships afterwards?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continue to act oblivious.... play the fool in a situation like this and it will be ok!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing to be handled. You were just validated in front of your wife that another woman was dreaming about sleeping with you which should make your wife interest in you even higher then usual.

This was a good thing.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What DJDamage said.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your "homey" has far more to be worried about than you do. He married a HO.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is never a place for a wife or husband to be so bold as to share a exotic dream in the present of the person they've dreamt it's very distasteful and tacky in a traditional marriage on the other hand if they are in a non traditional marriage anything seems to go these days.

LoneSilver

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
There is never a place for a wife or husband to be so bold as to share a exotic dream in the present of the person they've dreamt it's very distasteful and tacky in a traditional marriage on the other hand if they are in a non traditional marriage anything seems to go these days.

LoneSilver
I agree. She disrespected her marriage and her husband by saying what she did.. Furthermore her stupid statement has now upset your wife who perhaps thinks that she wants to f**k you given the opportunity and enough alcohol. Now your wife has a tiny seed of doubt planted and growing in her anxiety riddled female mind about YOUR potential to cheat with this other man's wife.

This other woman has a poor sense of propriety, terrible judgement and doubtful ethics.
NO good can ever come of these "revelations" .

To the OP - just ride this out as best you can. If it comes up in conversation point out to your wife that YOU did not have the dream and what the other woman dreamt was not a result of anything that you did or said.
You are not resonsible for HER dream..

caliente05

Reaction score
I agree with Persistent. But how do you feel about the whole thing and has your wife continued to bring it up?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You guys and your fvcking robotic mentality.

Did it ever occur to you guys that she may have been fishing for a swap/swinging scenario? Perhaps she's interested in broadening her sexual awareness with a 3 or 4 way? Didn't Faded Image say they were best friends?

Perhaps a little openmindedness is in order here. The wife of his buddy took initiative. More than I can say for your narrowminded asses.

Oh, and never once did Faded Image say his wife was upset about it, just that she mentioned it on the ride home and that it may be more than a subconcious hope.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wife swaps!!

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is fishing for a three-way, and the only one who can answer your question is you...

But, we are here for a short length of time and it's one way trip with no clues where you will be asked to get off. Get your ticket punched twice in one go if that is what you want. :cool:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Did it ever occur to you guys that she may have been fishing for a swap/swinging scenario? Perhaps she's interested in broadening her sexual awareness with a 3 or 4 way? Didn't Faded Image say they were best friends?
So being a slut in a 3 way with a guy who is your husband's best friend is called " broadening your sexual awareness"' ?
Give me a break.

Even if she was putting hereself out there for such an encounter, only a fool with no ethics or moral responsibility to himself or his friend would take up such an offer. IT is fraught with danger in many ways. Both moral and physical.
Sane men do not get in triangles.

But that is just "narrowminded" 'ole me talking here..

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a HO not because she had the dream, but because she let it be known that she had the dream.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
she is a HO not because she had the dream, but because she let it be known that she had the dream.
Whew:nervous: , for a second I thought LMS had a new handle. LMS wouldn't throw in this disclaimer to your original statement.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
So being a slut in a 3 way with a guy who is your husband's best friend is called " broadening your sexual awareness"' ?
Give me a break.

Even if she was putting hereself out there for such an encounter, only a fool with no ethics or moral responsibility to himself or his friend would take up such an offer. IT is fraught with danger in many ways. Both moral and physical.

Given that the "fourth" person is a "best friend", I have to agree here. Now if she (and he) is offering a full-blown "swing" (where he would get to have sex with your wife), of course turn that down too!

As others have said, this only helped you by increasing your wife's desire for you. You earned a point of desire. Kudos. Move on and forget about it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Give me a break.

Or you could just keep jacking off while other people are trying something new.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not one your calling closed minded and a narrow minded ass correct?

LoneSilver

KarmaSutra said:
Perhaps a little openmindedness is in order here. The wife of his buddy took initiative. More than I can say for your narrowminded asses.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
"If you walk like a duck and cluck like a duck . . ."

You kids are so blinded by your puritinistic upbringing that you can't even see that F.I. did not even indicate his wife was upset about it.

How quickly you fvcks judge other people because it doesn't jive with your bullsh1t matrix garbage.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respecting the views of a traditional marriage has nothing to do with someone being brainwashed in the so called matrix that's cow patties and to call anyone fvcks and asses because they see it differently from you your coming across as nothing more self righteous.

My view was if the marriage is non traditional more power to them as anything goes as both partners already know in advance what to expect as kinky stuff will surface throughout the marriage and all their friends as well will know the type of marriage they have. So when this type of sexual charged question surfaces it's not an issue and no mental games as you got an answer already the couples simply take their cloths off and go screw.

I've never married but my folks in May have been married 59 years... it's my opinion in a traditional marriage where both partners are in an agreement of the laws of their chosen church and their God and to have a wife share a sexual dream in front of everyone without her husband knowing so before hand I would reckon there is going to be some heated decussion concerning it and possibly divorce around the corner if counseling doesn't resolve the issues as he's married a horny toad. In this type of marriage it's tacky and distasteful to share such a dream like that it's simply non sense again unless the husband in advance knows her feelings and is game for a little kinky fun even if it's traditional as it's their marriage and their business and they will answer to their own God in their beliefs I would reckon.

My whole point and maybe I didn't make it clear enough is married couples should be on the same page in these matters as they are both adults to decide what will fulffill them both in their own marriage even in God or no God in their own beliefs of a marriage.

In the OP's situation it's really up to him and the couples involved if they want to proceed in this arrangement. Right now it's only speculation we don't have all the facts. Though it's nothing short of being bi-sexual where if you like this sort of arrangement in bed where you have a threesome or foursome with men in the mix together having sex.

Karma,for you to squirt off your mouth like the runs calling adults here kids because they have a differing view and convictions instilled in them from youth in comparsion to yours shows your immaturity as a man... you need to put a diaper over your mouth to catch it...you lack the sensitivity to engage in a mature debate and decussion I actually thought better of you until now.

Respect others point of view instead of name calling... you don't have to agree with others views or opinions...then and only then will you've taken steps to appear what your trying to accomplish on this forum as the wholeness of a real man with a respected point of view and opinions for each reader member to decide for themselves what is right in their own eyes.

LoneSilver

Last edited:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
word

Last edited: