best friend slammed my g/f

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean I wasted my advice?. Oh well maybe frivoulous or some other douche in a LTR can try it out when he finds out his b!tch has been getting the smackdown elsewhere, I only say frivoulous because if I had to put a tenner on which guys here it will happen to hes obviously odds on favourite. Still stands, no harm.

dude did your fat gf sleep with your best friend?

is that why your so bitter?

go to therapy before you smack a hoe and end up in jail...

then you can be with the alpha male men you love so much.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you didn't pick this ***** from a distance?

Do I have weird standards or somethin?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glycerine2
I went to my best friend's house and peaked in through the window and sure enough, they were screwing.

What timing you have, eh?

meh.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Step 2 for the love of god KEEP FVCKING HER, act like nothing has happened. When and if she turns around and tells you about it you can without acting surprised or even caring for that matter tell her "Yeah I know its cool, actually you 2 do make a good couple. Lets leave on a good note eh? And you keep in touch babe" The look on her face will be priceless and your nonchalant attitude to it all, combined with the fact youve been boning her the whole time. Plus the fact their sex is no longer "taboo" and hasnt been for a long time means she will probably next your mate soon enough anyway. And wonder why you dont give a sh!t.
it would be puirty hard seeing her after that but i think that is a great idea.:D ONE DAY IF I GET A CHANCE I'LL DO THIS.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: best friend slammed my g/f

Originally posted by diablo
That's massively juvenile. The least you could do would be to visit Wal-Mart, buy a pack of deer urine from the sporting goods section and pour it in the air intake grille near the base of her windshield - the smell will never, ever go away. May as well buy 2 packs while you're at it.
you can buy deer pee?

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything, simply completely ignore your g/f and next her, dont even give her time to explain, and if i was you i would beat the **** out of your friend, not for screwing your woman, but for the disrespect.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soo.... who collects the deer pee to sale? that has to be a horrible job

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Maybe it is the same guy who jacks off the bull to collect bull semen.
I thought it was naked chicks who did that? Cos there was this clip I saw on the internet, and... uh, nevermind.

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
I DRINK, donkey ballz, .

Makes me StrOng!