Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Friend kissed my GF

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17, he's 15 she's 16.

A week or two before me and her went out she kissed my best friend. The second day they met. Afterwards my friend didn't want anything to do with her and avoided her. She thought he was an a-hole for it.

We had also been hooking up during the that time except it took me a week to get that far. And then she wanted to be my girlfriend after a couple more hookups and I said yes, with no prior idea of them two.

If I had known they had kissed then I would have not dated her.

Now we have been dating for two months and things are going pretty good. We were hanging out a couple days ago with my best friend and her good friend who happen to like eachother. Well, my best friend is a natural dj and gets the women by being crazy and goodlooking I guess. When we were hanging out my girl kept complementing him and everything was about him, she kept complementing him like, you have nice eyes or your hair is hot. Laughing at all his jokes and whatnot. Yeah, it irrated me.

But we had such a good time the day before with her constantly saying I was cute and being a keeper to her family. We've made out and I've gotten a handjob, she said I was god because of how good I make her feel during massages and making out. We have been talking about sex just recently and now she is on the pill. She wants my friend to go out with her friend but I can't help but feel like second to him to her for some reason.

She just told me today about this. And That's my problem, if he had continued hooking up with her would she had chosen me? He's just as good as me to tell you the truth, probably better. I have plenty of backup girls to date if I next her. And they have never met or will meet my best friend.

Am I being stupid and reading too much into this? (Listen to me, I'm being AFC again...)

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she seems like a kino girl. If u just want sex, you can wait and get some action before breaking up with her. Its obvious that she wants your friend tho. Since you have backup, there should be no problem whatever you choose to do.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd next her too. Especially if I already had other prospects. There's no point in dating a girl that is into your best friend.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
I'd next her too. Especially if I already had other prospects. There's no point in dating a girl that is into your best friend.
Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND? Next a girl that got on the pill JUST for him... Who cares about the past, you're with her so start living today and enjoy your time with her. If you see that she's into your best friend NOW, well you can confront her and tell her to stop looking at other guys, but you're not getting any obvious signs that she's into him now.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
She did it before you guys even hooked up so who cares? You just sound jealous and your not confident when comparing yourself to your best friend. This is what I get when I read what you wrote "Me and my girlfriend have been going out for two months, but I think she likes my best friend and she'll probably leave me for him because he's better then I'll ever be"

Until she actually does something like try to kiss him then it really doesn't matter.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it all depends on what you're looking for: If you're looking for a good LTR this isn't a good idea (not because she digs you friend as much as she openly flirts with your friend in front of you. if she was 100% into you that wouldn't happen), but if you just want to have sex, looks like things will work out for some amount of time.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got zero tolerance on this kind of stuff.

If my girl ever did that, her and her stuff would be out the door faster than the freakin' road runner.

If she cared at all about you, why the hell would she be paying so much attention to him? Either:
a) She's into him
or
b) She's playing games.

Either one of those are grounds for her to get lost. So stand up for yourself and make it happen.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided I'm gonna lay down the law with her
and tell her that I didn't appreciate the way she acted and I won't be with her if she does it again.

Last edited:

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why not get a piece from her, see how things are, THEN next her. Might as well get somethin out of the deal, right?

And why is your best friend 2 years younger :confused: I could never hang out with younger guys...too immature.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she trying to get even with your friend by doing thing with you. Do what you want with her but don't expect n e thing long term with this chick.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Violence ,vilolence is always the answer...so smack someone or both.;)

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I told her what she did was rude to me and plain and flatly ask her if she liked my friend. She said absolutely not and that she liked me which was good. The she told me that she was stressing alot due to her grandma dying of cancer and all this medical stress and I said break up with me, or stay with me. Then she said that she didn't want to be in a relationship right now. I said "Fine" and hung up on her.

1 hour later, she calls me crying saying how sorry she was and how when we get together she's gonna make it up to me. She said I was getting some. lol. Free ass baby, oh yeah!! :D

Just for being a man. Thanx guys, for listening to me. I left most of the details out of course. By pushing her and being a man I didn't take any sh*t and now she knows I won't. Hopefully now things will go smoothly

Jimbo2k:

My friend is a very mature and immature. I kind of took him under my wing and that's why he's as good as me. He's like my brother and we have a lot in common. He lives close and we just are real chill together. That, and he's a good wingman.

Escalade:

You were right, I was being an afc and unconfident wuss. When I read what you wrote I felt like a little baby. ;)

Engetsu

Dude, you were absolutely right. good advice man. Thanx

Tha REALNESS

I should have tried that hmm...:)
Problem solved!!

Reaction score
No, no, noooo. Dude, it's just a kiss. You're losing a chance at a hookup buddy for her checking out guys because they have more confidence than you. Know how to solve that? Act like you don't care (which you shouldn't). Start talking to other girls and give her less of the time of day. Doesn't mean you have to cheat, but if she loses control over you, she'll want it back- and she can only do that by giving you what you want.