Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best friend is going threw hell

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
darwinian_sympathiser said:
I find your reply utterly insulting and totally insensitive. Obvious you are young and know nothing about life experiences like this.
Actually I just went through a divorce with the love of my life. I saw the signs (lack of intimacy and respect) and pulled the plug before she convinced me to have kids.

Similarly, this man should use LOGIC and RATIONALITY to realize that it's over, suck it up, and move on. I did.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, he should get hold of his finances and get hold of a HB for one night stand from there he should forget about her and not even pick her calls or worse of all call her, just cut off contact and change the locks of the house and pack her stuffs into the basement, send her a little text to pick up her **** and get lost

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
well she left again about 5 weeks ago...and this time isnt coming back...
she goes out with her friends a lot, she says she needs time, I dont know if there is another man...
Tell your friend there is another man. Because there probably is. Whether she's ****ing him or not is for debate, but if she says she "needs time" there is another man she is ****ing or interested in ****ing and needs the break to do so guilt free.

frivolousz21 said:
but she talks to him everday or tries to call and text him as if he is still her partner.

he cant let go yet, he truely thinks she will come back..I guess this is denial stage...

we try to grill him on letting go...telling him its over....however the last week..we have pretty much given up and said he will have to figure it out on his own.

my biggest fear is that she will come back and ruin his ****.
"will come back and ruin his life?????"

If you ask me, she already has. He bought a house with her and soon after she changes her mind. Now he's stuck with the house. I'm willling to bet she was the one who made the final decison on said house. So, he's living in a house she picked. That's enough disrupting my life for me.

I just don't understand why guys put up with such bull****. I'd be royally pissed at this chick.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...an update.

its been 2 months now.

I think he is getting better..he has been out with other women...however no kissing or any contact, just friends.

however, I am sure he talks to her everday still..I also know she has ****ed another man or is dating one or multiple ones.

he is convinced its just her so called friends...
she kicked me and all of his friends off her myspace and set it to private.

he uses msypace to say he is seeing someone else to make her jealous..I am not sure how far that goes.

or if it works...I dunno much about it now.

its been 2 months...he is better...but since he wont cut off contact..I guess he doesn't want to let it go.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
darwinian_sympathiser said:
And how long did it take you to move on, and do you still think about her?
It just happened about three weeks ago. We only communicate to deal with matters relating to the divorce. I'm incredibly happy and I'm not looking back. As soon as the house is sold and the divorce is finalized I will cease all communications even though we're friendly with each other at the moment.

The key is to cut all ties and move on. I know there are greener pastures out there for me, and you cannot be friends with a woman. You can be polite and *friendly* but not friends in the true sense of the word.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
Come on now Frivolous, check your grammar.

"Best friend is going THREW hell?"

THROUGH
AMEN!