"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Best free PDF book on picking up women a book that if you read it and apply it it will change your life ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
Best free PDF book on picking up women a book that if you read it and apply it it will change your life ?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I believe that so suave still has a free download (though I could be mistaken). It's informative.

One problem with most (free) pdf books is that the (so-called) 'author' has either lifted material elsewhere or his 'payoff' is ego (which doesn't really provide authentic information).

Best free advice I can offer you is to make attempts and pay attention to their body language. If you notice anything unfavorable (repeated times) chances are it's a pattern and you should modify your approach. Same goes for if you are doing something which prompts signs that are favorable (you'll want to incorporate and improve upon it).

Despite what any author claims... there's no one-size-fits-all method. Try on different hats and some will 'fit' better than others.
 
Top