"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

--best First Day Ever--

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I do have some questions but first.

My first day of being a Junior at my high school its (grades 10-12) was the best yet :)

First off i see lots of people I know and some people that normaly wouldnt take the time of day actually said hi to me.. I was dressed rather preppy which isnt normal for me.

So this girl that is a 8.5 that never talked to me last year comes up and goes mikey can i have a hug.. so hell yeah then talked with her for a while..

Heres where the question comes in...

I was in "Money Talks" and this very sexy girl the type I dream about having.. shes like around an 8 somthing too possibly a 9.. shes just so damn cute if i where a girl id be wetting over her haha....! Anyway so I am sitting there checking out this girl behind her and trying to make eye contact and then she thinks im looking at her and stares at me so i keep contact we stare for a long while then she talks ot her friend who looks at me.. then me and the girl make eye contact again she smiles.. this continues for a while.. Then we have to do this thing where we have people sign our paper so she comes over to me and signs my paper.. Then she walks off a bit later talks to her friend and smiles at me and comes over again and signs my paper for the second time LOL anyways .............

My q.. does this girl have intrest in me or somthing? and thats the first time i have seen her in my life.. so would it be a bad idea next time i have class with her to ask for her number.. or should i just make an introduction and see how it goes??.... it wont be til friday until i see her agian we have A days and B days... eh
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
talk to her next class. You know, c/f and **** like that. Lay on a little kino. If she responds to you and flirts back, then If you like her ask her for the digits. I would have done it when she smiled at me or came over to sign my paper. Sounds like to me she's interested. But she might think your wierd because you didn't come up to her last time and get her number. I don't know the whole situation but thats my advice
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
If you're not sure, then assume she's interested. The ladies that send "mixed signals" are almost always into you. If she isn't interested, then she wouldn't be playing the game.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
you're a dumbass V becuase I was asking for help so go blow yourself...........

Anyway I just found out shes a senior... oh crapnuts that decreases my odds...
 
Top