Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best dating apps for quality

Reaction score
Hey I'm in SEA currently and my value there is through the roof. Only annoying thing are masks, which means that running day game is not optimal.

I'm focusing mostly on online game and I have had the time to try every single dating app to find out which apps are worth it.
In the end, the only apps that had quality women were :
- Tinder
- Bumble
- Hinge
- Okcupid

The rest of apps / websites were trash. I'm using Tinder and Bumble mostly. Hinge has mostly foreign women (but good quality). Okcupid works well for me when I'm abroad but becomes sh*t when I land in the country.

What are your favorite dating apps for quality?

Reaction score
Facebook dating is decent, havent had much success on the rest.
Facebook dating is a bit weird. It's between quality apps and trashy apps for women's looks. But my main quarrel against it is how it randomly disappears. Sometimes the app shows up, sometimes not, sometimes it shows up but when I create an account it says my country is not supported (which is false). Too unreliable, quality not worth it to bother going through hoops.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm in SEA currently and my value there is through the roof. Only annoying thing are masks, which means that running day game is not optimal.

I'm focusing mostly on online game and I have had the time to try every single dating app to find out which apps are worth it.
- Tinder
- Bumble
- Hinge
- Okcupid

The rest of apps / websites were trash. I'm using Tinder and Bumble mostly. Hinge has mostly foreign women (but good quality). Okcupid works well for me when I'm abroad but becomes sh*t when I land in the country.

Have you tried Snatch.com, Plentyofrottenfish, or the Skankypoon app?

Reaction score
I fvck the most girls on hinge. Ironically, I have the least success with Tinder.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing online dating for over 10 years, so far Bumble has the hottest woman in my area

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Tinder
- Bumble
- Hinge
- Okcupid

man , Asian women are super easy even in Europe

just talk with them in real life amigo, you will have a super high success rate

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the best friendzones from the first one.
At least with those old fashioned sites you could filter out some of the garbage. I think there was an option to simply filter out those looking for friendship.

It's funny how they go to a dating site, not any other kind of site, looking for "friends" and entice them with sexy pictures. It's almost like when they say "friends" they mean "orbiters".

It would be nice if there was a way to filter out the fatties and women that mention their Instagram.