Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best City/State For A Single Man To Live in his 30s/40s?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short I have outgrown the liberal dunghole I live in, most of my friends are either married (which I'm not) or have moved to other places. The main critieria for my move is to advance my business(es) because I will be starting a new one this year.

Some of the critiera I'm looking at

Tax Friendly(espeically captial gains,crypto, stocks and housing tax, business etc)
Housing Market-Looking to get a house a condo is fine to
Weather-I don't Mind winters but I'm tired of living in a state where winter is 6 months long
Traffic-Traffic is important but since I work for myself it's not a big deal
Cost of living-well anywhere you go now with inflation,cost of living is gonna go up
Culture-I enjoy going to art galleries, music festivals (chrisitan), etc I don't care for the fast life been there done that
People-I'm tired of virtue signaling leftist, yes I'm a minority no I don't vote democrat, no I don't need you to feel sorry for me I'm not a victim

Top States/Cities I'm looking At

Florida-Very Tax friendly,great weather traffic sucks depending on where you're at

Atlanta-Decent taxes, and a place where my business ventures could flourish (traffic sucks)

Puerto Rico-very friendly for taxes espeically crypto taxes, great weather but do I wanna live there?

Arizona-great weather, decent culture, and decent Tax, hot weather yikes (but hotter women)

Texas-great taxes, pletny of things to do, but the weather in the summer may be to much

Colorado-Checks most of my list however having visted there I tend to get nosebleeds cause of the air etc

anyway please chime in gents, all the places I listed I have visited multiiple times except for Puerto Rico FYI

Thank you

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short I have outgrown the liberal dunghole I live in, most of my friends are either married (which I'm not) or have moved to other places. The main critieria for my move is to advance my business(es) because I will be starting a new one this year.

Tax Friendly(espeically captial gains,crypto, stocks and housing tax, business etc)
Weather-I don't Mind winters but I'm tired of living in a state where winter is 6 months long
Cost of living-well anywhere you go now with inflation,cost of living is gonna go up
Culture-I enjoy going to art galleries, music festivals (chrisitan), etc I don't care for the fast life been there done that
People-I'm tired of virtue signaling leftist, yes I'm a minority no I don't vote democrat, no I don't need you to feel sorry for me I'm not a victim

Florida-Very Tax friendly,great weather traffic sucks depending on where you're at

Atlanta-Decent taxes, and a place where my business ventures could flourish (traffic sucks)

Puerto Rico-very friendly for taxes espeically crypto taxes, great weather but do I wanna live there?

Arizona-great weather, decent culture, and decent Tax, hot weather yikes (but hotter women)

Texas-great taxes, pletny of things to do, but the weather in the summer may be to much

Colorado-Checks most of my list however having visted there I tend to get nosebleeds cause of the air etc

anyway please chime in gents, all the places I listed I have visited multiiple times except for Puerto Rico FYI

Thank you
Arizona

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The downside of Arizona is the quality of jobs. For a metro area of its size, Phoenix has few corporate HQs for large businesses. That's because Phoenix was nothing before air conditioning got popular, so older, established companies have HQs elsewhere. That affects the entire local economy.

Arizona is the classic great place to visit, less than ideal place to live. Exceptions would be if your work is in the medical field taking care of all the retirees there.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The downside of Arizona is the quality of jobs. For a metro area of its size, Phoenix has few corporate HQs for large businesses. That's because Phoenix was nothing before air conditioning got popular, so older, established companies have HQs elsewhere. That affects the entire local economy.

Arizona is the classic great place to visit, less than ideal place to live. Exceptions would be if your work is in the medical field taking care of all the retirees there.
AZ is one of the top 5 places for IT jobs right now. The tech industry will continue to grow. Lots of companies are opening up offices in AZ now

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

Thank you
Avoid the East coast, West coast, Illinois (or at least Chicago anyway), and central north Canadian boarder states.