Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best city for a playboy in his late 20’s

Reaction score
Yeah NYC got ruined big-time as soon as they published the infamous study on San Francisco having too many single men and NYC having too many single women. Google opened an office in the city and many many tech companies expanded there, a lot of Bay Area men moved east. Not like they are much competition but the issue is, they were an extra freaking body in the club and street and seriously messed up the gender ratios. I'd say gender ratios in NYC for 20-somethings is like 60% single men versus 40% single women.

I think right now the best cities for single men are those that have not been ruined by the Silicon Valley expansion. Austin used to be amazing but as soon as Californians flooded the city, it is a cultural dump horrible for meeting women.

IMO, the good cities that remain are Nashville, Miami, Charleston, and maybe Chicago. The reason is that the Silicon Valley expansion has not gone for them like it ruined NYC. I think Nashville and Chicago might actually be the next ones to fall victim to the PC-Silicon Valley expansion though since their economies are good.

Charleston and Miami are good because they are not as corporate and tech companies usually don't want to add offices there. What this means is that the Silicon Valley Dork Mafia is no longer flooding in, creeping out women, SIMPing and ruining a good dating environment.

Oh and I'd add Atlanta to the list of worst mating environments in the US.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charleston and Miami are good because they are not as corporate and tech companies usually don't want to add offices there. What this means is that the Silicon Valley Dork Mafia is no longer flooding in, creeping out women, SIMPing and ruining a good dating environment.
You make a good point about corporate HQs and tech companies and their impacts on the mating environment in a city. That's more true east of the Mississippi River than west of it.

Metro Phoenix is an example of an area with a male surplus with a limited corporate and tech influence. Because Phoenix was nothing before air conditioning got popular in the 1950s, there are no real legacy large companies with headquarters there. As for tech, Motorola used to have a big presence there and Intel has a plant there. However, Phoenix has been known more for being a back office hub for large companies than being a corporate HQ. For working age people, Phoenix is best if you work in the medical industry caring for the large retiree populace in the area. Phoenix is less careerist because of the lack of corporate HQs, which is good for women's attitudes but bad for men and earning good incomes. There are a lot of fit people there because from October-April, outdoor activities are possible and there's not a demanding career to typically get in the way of them. However, there's a pretentious element copied from Southern California prevalent in Phoenix, something that has gotten worse since the 1990s. Metro Phoenix has also gotten far too crowded for its own good since the 1990s.

Dallas has a good corporate environment with many corporate HQs and some tech company influence. On the tech side, AT&T and Texas Instruments are headquartered there. The corporate HQ environment in Dallas has created more women coming from other less economically dynamic areas to pursue a career here, so you get an element of the DC careerist/feminist woman in Dallas. Numerous corporate HQs also brings out a lot of the collared shirt and khaki pant wearing beta males/SIMPs into the environment. A tech presence in Dallas also has some of the Silicon Valley Dork Mafia. Then, you add to that the LA/OC pretentious element that has been in Dallas for decades and you have a challenging dating environment. (Side Note-Californians have invaded all of the major Texas metros.). Lastly, Dallas has a bad ratio, and it is possibly because the corporate HQ and tech influence.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Nashville and Chicago might actually be the next ones to fall victim to the PC-Silicon Valley expansion though since their economies are good.
It's already happened with the likes of Google, Facebook, Groupon, McDonalds, etc. that have moved into Chicago already. I've already noticed a degradation. Chicago does have diversity though in both racial and socio economic classes so there is some variety of women at least.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC was done before the covid-19 hit. Traditionally good bars turned into sausagefests. It was one thing when Jersey guidos would be SIMPs and flood the bars, they at least gave NYC its character. Another thing when loser SIMPs from Toronto and San Fran moved to the city en masse after 2015 for game opportunities. The good gender ratio is done, I'd say it is more single men now than single women. Women often avoid places like Mr. Purple and any popular bar to get away from sleaze bag creepy dudes with no game.

If anything, the nightlife shutdown might save the game in the city long-term.
NYC nightlife is still good. I hardly, if ever went to bars/lounges outside of Manhattan (sometimes i'd go to Hoboken & get some action over there), overall there is still plenty of Women to choose from. Some areas are better than others and the beauty about it is you can go to the party scene that fits your style, you just have to find the right spots whether it's on the lower east side, West side, Midtown or uptown (I never went further up than 80's streets) but the abundance of choice is unmatched. You want young college girls? there's an area for that. Want MILF's? There's an area for that. Want White girls? Spanish Girls? Indian Girls? Black Girls? etc. there are spots for all of these types to choose from. There's even spots that you'll find mostly tourist girls if that's your thing. the choices are wide and far.

He should not focus on what other guys are doing, he should focus on being the best version of himself financially and health/physique wise. Trust me, there are an enormous amount of horny chicks here and I've been with MANY.

And what are you talking about poor habibi's wanting white girls? lmao. Dude ive seen many Men of color with some really hot white girls.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are barriers to uprooting your life in a Western nation to expat to Eastern Europe, Asia, or Latin America. Not everyone can do it. The motivation for the Western nation man to go to EE, Asia, or Latin America would be for more traditional women who might make better longer term mates than can be found in Western nation cities.

Guys getting poontang in the USA are generally not going to be motivated to uproot to the more traditional countries.
The only "uprooting" is saving up enough cash - and/or developing an internet-based cash flow - to retire very early.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baltics are screwed up too for two reasons, cheap airline companies allowing simps to flood those countries for few quids and huge migration of local women toward western europe.
Yes, the Baltics joining the EU has resulted in a flood of men going there. It's still a little bit like that in Kiev since Ukraine has the 90/180 day visa-free regime. However, Russia's visa regime scares a lot of folks away, although I see a few American men here in St. Pete from time to time. (It only costs like $400 for a 3-year visa, and Russia seems to be very gracious in giving Americans the visa since Russians get the American visa at a 50-1 per capita ratio :eek: - so American visa holders are like brownie points. :rolleyes: )

Reaction score
NYC nightlife is still good. I hardly, if ever went to bars/lounges outside of Manhattan (sometimes i'd go to Hoboken & get some action over there), overall there is still plenty of Women to choose from. Some areas are better than others and the beauty about it is you can go to the party scene that fits your style, you just have to find the right spots whether it's on the lower east side, West side, Midtown or uptown (I never went further up than 80's streets) but the abundance of choice is unmatched. You want young college girls? there's an area for that. Want MILF's? There's an area for that. Want White girls? Spanish Girls? Indian Girls? Black Girls? etc. there are spots for all of these types to choose from. There's even spots that you'll find mostly tourist girls if that's your thing. the choices are wide and far.

He should not focus on what other guys are doing, he should focus on being the best version of himself financially and health/physique wise. Trust me, there are an enormous amount of horny chicks here and I've been with MANY.

And what are you talking about poor habibi's wanting white girls? lmao. Dude ive seen many Men of color with some really hot white girls.
Yeah NYC is a great city overall for its international features and the mass conglomeration of cultures it has, my point is, game has gone way downhill in the city in recent years since it got applauded as being great for single men. As soon as the dating study went viral, you had a flood from Silicon Valley and also Toronto/garbage game cities to NYC.

I noticed the difference first hand. When I went to the Meatpacking in 2015, it was hot Euro girls, cool younger women, party animals, and the only real nuisance were guidos but even they are cool people. Fast forward to 2018 and on, the tech mafia of Silicon Valley invades and you see the difference already. More land whales, creepy beta dudes messing up the vibe, and spammy PUAs who are usually Canadians. The gender ratios got less even/favorable for men and became more sausagefests, you could tell in the vibe.

The Lower East Side was somewhat decent still due to its younger vibe but last I went, Mr. Purple was flooded with PUA characters that were not around in 2015 and so did nearby bars. Gender ratios shifted in a huge huge way from 2015 to 2018 and onwards.

NYC has options but it is much much worse and has had a huge influx of dudes moving there for game. Unfortunately, it is Brogrammers with inflated salaries who decided they were done polluting San Francisco and spoiled Canadians who just ruin whatever place they go to.

Even worse? The women got worse.

I feel like you get less international women and more narcissistic social media queens who want to live in Williamsburg and party in Manhattan. Usually the sorority girl types and narcissistic California girls/spoiled Canadian women flooding into the city ever since the Williamsburg hype took off.

As I say, NYC is a shell of its former self now. I would not recommend anymore men go there, it sucks for game and will be San Francisco in a couple years.

Reaction score
Oh yeah and as for the minority and white girl part, hey man I have Asian, Arab, Indian, Pakistani, and Latino friends who get hot blondes and obviously cool black friends too. The issue is, I am not talking about those guys. I am talking sleazy refugees who lack social skills, are not attuned to western culture, and are hyper aggressive with women. Then add to that their worship of blonde women which all Middle Eastern girls are desperate for and you get the situation you have in Germany and Scandinavia. These men have played the biggest role in ruining EE and Baltics for everyone.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles. The quality is excellent but it’s very clicky and only really a playboys paradise if you are in certain industries. You have to have an “in” many times.

I just want a city with an abundance of beautiful women to game, that are somewhat down to earth. Not all this fake Hollywood Instagram bull****
So true

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Number One hidden gem in the US for fit, attractive, smart women with generally good attitudes in a non-pretentious city is...

Minneapolis, MN (metro area is known as the Twin Cities which includes St. Paul).

If you can deal with the Ice Age 6 months out of the year, it's very cosmopolitan but not stuffy, a generally clean and very well-educated city. It's a beautiful area with a ton of lakes, woods, and trails. Low unemployment, strong job market, and doesn't experience the wild swings in the economy like other cities did in 2009 and present.

Don't let recent events there dissuade you. There's crime and bad cops in every major US city. Minneapolis' crime rate for a major US city is quite low.

I never lived there but spent a lot of time there and lived about 3 hours away. I like where I live now, Mile High City, but MinnieApple would be my second choice.

Honorable Mention: My vote for the easiest, sexiest, and very fun women would be (a surprising) Albuquerque, NM. I always get laid when I go there and I love hot latina women who like to have fun. Great attitudes and earthy. Don't think I could live there though, fun in short doses only.

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Number One hidden gem in the US for fit, attractive, smart women with generally good attitudes in a non-pretentious city is...

Minneapolis, MN (metro area is known as the Twin Cities which includes St. Paul).

If you can deal with the Ice Age 6 months out of the year, it's very cosmopolitan but not stuffy, a generally clean and very well-educated city. It's a beautiful area with a ton of lakes, woods, and trails. Low unemployment, strong job market, and doesn't experience the wild swings in the economy like other cities did in 2009 and present.

Don't let recent events there dissuade you. There's crime and bad cops in every major US city. Minneapolis' crime rate for a major US city is quite low.

I never lived there but spent a lot of time there and lived about 3 hours away. I like where I live now, Mile High City, but MinnieApple would be my second choice.

Honorable Mention: My vote for the easiest, sexiest, and very fun women would be (a surprising) Albuquerque, NM. I always get laid when I go there and I love hot latina women who like to have fun. Great attitudes and earthy. Don't think I could live there though, fun in short doses only.
Madison wi ain't so bad and is close to Minnesota too.