Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best book for success with women

quietstorm

Banned
Reaction score
Although its not a book about ficking up women, its more of a philosophy book about goals and life in general, and it has changed my life so much, and has changed my ideas forever. There's a couple of them, e.g. Unlimited Power, and Unleashing the giant within, both by Anthony Robbins. Make sure that u do the exercises that he asks u to do, people that i have given this to either love it or just simply think that its stupid and dont work hard, but it does work. What i like about it is that he gives u the ways to create success in your life, but he doesnt do it for u, many people are so accustomed to having things handed to them, and i can tell u that this bokk will not do that, but it will change your life forever if u read it

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AMEN

These books have transformed my life too

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys are having trouble seeking a way on how to handle women, when they have their OWN personal issues. Why not start reading "Feeling Good" by Dr. Burns.

Pedro F. Marcos

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sex and Character" by Otto Weininger
You can get it in Amazon.com.

A must read book and life changing.

Thank you for freeing my mind, Inspector Clouseau!!

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw unlimited power i may take a closer look at it now.
anyway lets not forget "the 48 laws of power" by robert greene
he also wrote "the art of suduction" has anyone read that?

maknmovs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nietzsche? are u fuking nuts?

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I've found Nietzche to be VERY useful following my own breakup.

But it's all a matter of taste and anyway, whether you pull the message to get you through those dark nights from a 19th century German philosopher, a personal power guru, or an HBO movie, the ONLY thing that matters is you take it from somewhere/someone or some experience & let it transform you into a better person than you were yesterday.

peace

lc

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got my 48 LAWS OF POWER (and the Seduction Book). It looks very interesting. I have only skimmed through the summarized portion of the book. I would really like to know the synopsis of these two books from out brother DJers, and also what they have seen after reading it.

Or maybe this would be done best at "the poll" section.

DarkDream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lordclem*:
I saw unlimited power i may take a closer look at it now.
anyway lets not forget "the 48 laws of power" by robert greene
he also wrote "the art of suduction" has anyone read that?

Yep, I've read the art of seduction. It is really a fascinating book and it has definitely influenced my thinking.

From that book, it has really highlighted the certain qualities that make me attractive. Great stuff.

--DD

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still at the preface part of "Art of Seduction," and I was stuck reading it for a while...then I realize that my employer is paying me to work...

A. I. Kuprin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vatican - yeah, this is the english translation of the absolutely famous Anatoly Protopopov treatise.
For those in command of Russian - the original is found at http://ok.yaroslavl.ru/blackcat/olubvi.htm

An enormously wealthy russian e-library
on men/women, sexology etc. is www.sexopedia.ru

T

Translator

As one of the translators of the FAQ on "Treatise of love" I must mention that the link that A.I. Kuprin gave points to a copy that was published without permission from the author. The original Russian article is here .

The Treatise and the additional articles are going to be published on paper soon.

[This message has been edited by Translator (edited 08-25-2002).]

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score