Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best bench

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the DB/BB set.... you're gonna need more than 100 pounds. A lot more, most likely.

Any of the benches oughtta work, but I'm hardly an expert on the matter. I work out in my college's weight room, so I've got good stuff, and home equipment hasn't really entered my consciousness.

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any suggestions on how much weight? I'm kind of on a budget, so I don't want to spend over $100 on weights alone. Know of any place I could get a cheaper BB/DB set?

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a novel idea. Get a damn gym membership and save yourself a crapload of dough. Use the extra cash to buy some much needed supplements in order to get a lot bigger, faster.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry.....A Membership being less expensive than buying your own??

NO WAY!

Granted it is more social but there are also more distractions.

I'd go with the Linex if you're just starting then after you've made

good gains and you need to isolate your muscles better with

specific machines, consider the gym.

Elimidate

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, feel free to comment sosh, or elimadate, but I think ya might wanna look into a squat rack and a simple bench instead of the bench specifically for "chest exercises."

The squat rack can do the legs and chest, and if you get the right bench to go with it, you can do some inclines and declines too... just a tho't cause I was looking into getting some of my own stuff soon.

Anyone have any good stores to look at?? Sears kinda had a crappy selection, costco was no good, wal mart was ok, and that's all I've tried.

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked into Gyms, the closet Gym to me is like 20 miles away. It's kind of hard to go there 4 days a week while balancing work, social life, etc.