Best advice you can ever get: Start pumping some iron

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
I am beginning to think that this is the way to go! One 20 year old I know is writing love letters with a Federal Convict in Colorado, and another 23 year old is in love with a convicted muderer! Here I am pumping iron, buliding a wonderful bachelor pad, going to school, and working my a$$ off 6 days a week, and trying to be a DJ and getting nothing but "I only see you as a friend" meanwhile convicts in colorado have dates lined up for when they get out of prison! Talk about game.
Yeah a few girls are in love with prisoners so that must mean ALL women go for prisoners.:rolleyes:

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy for all of us to say this but what it comes down to it, we have to really dedicate ourselves to bettering our bodies EVERYDAY. That means eating 6 meals a day, working out 3-4 times a week, and getting a good 8 hours of sleep. It also means pushing hard on that last rep, going to the gym when you are **** tired, and eating the same damn salad three days in a row.

I will be the first person to say that I MAY NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS ON A DAY IN/DAY OUT BASIS.

But I am going to prove myself wrong. I believe that bodybuilders make their best gains when they are feeling their worst. Iron hard discipline got them the bodies we so desire for ourselves. That meant no slacking off whatsoever.

So I pledge to myself that DAY IN and DAY OUT I will maintain consistency in bettering myself. I understand that there will be moments during this time when I will feel unmotivated to continue. I understand that if I succumb to my COMFORT ZONE, I will have lacked the iron discipline to get what I wanted. I will reap the rewards of a better body and a better mind, should I succeed.

Guys, join me in this pledge. Even you Prescott and Virtu. Do this and watch the world around you change.

Lets get what we want out of ourselves, and reap the rewards
Carpe Diem

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
It's funny to see you guys take this Jack dude seriously, and actually try to combat his retarded comments. Everyone knows you're a ****ing troll Jack...get outta here...besides, it seems like you're not getting much from being here. Have fun getting raped in prison.
I am no troll, but if you guys experienced some of the "Twilight Zone" crap that I have gone through with some of the women I have dated, your jaws would drop. I enjoy this site, and have taken some great advice from it. No, I wont get outta here, sorry, the worse thing to tell a guy like me is what to do....I have no interest in going to prison, but two women I recently dated seemed to be in love with convicts? WTF?

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack,you do come across as overly negative mate.....all this stuff about hot women wanting crims and shyte.....I know it's been said a million times but READ THE BIBLE!

One golden rule is:don't waste your time on women who show low interest in you.

If the women you have dated have been too hooked up on hooking up with a crim to be interested in you.....DATE OTHER WOMEN!

Instead of sitting here spending your time and energy on trying to figure these women out you could be out there dating 100's of women who ARE into you.

Who cares if some women want crims?

There is a disease/syndrome/condition that causes some women to be attracted to serial rapists/murderers etc.
I don't remember the exact details but I think it was Richard Ramirez who received thousands of love letters from women who suffer from this condition.

The point is,is if a woman isn't interested in you/your type then why waste time trying to figure out why?

Who cares if some women want tall men...or short men...or fat men...or rich men...or famous men...or blind men...or stupid men...or whatever...

The ONLY women who you need to pay attention to are those that are interested in YOU.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are 110% correct. Thank God for this website, I didnt mean to be negative, I've just had some negative experiences, but time to leave all that behind, and move forward.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah blah, flamewar here, battling semantics there.

LET IT GO.

The original post is the tits. Nice post, Scorpion Death Lock... errr... Sharpshooter ;)

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
This sounds like work.

I'm here for pleasure, not work.

I want to add pleasure to my life, not pain.
What about the long run homie? some pain DOESN'T KILL YOU. It only makes you stronger, seriously.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the best advice no doubt, am tired of all the crap on sosuave these days... if you want hot girls you yourselves have to be hot

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
Perhaps my language was harsher than necessary, but I speak out of personal necessity.

I am an AFC myself, the worst kind of AFC, the kind of guy who doesn't approach women or do anything to improve himself because it's too scary and painful.

You're talking to a guy who, despite being an friendless virgin with no life outside of school, is so completely satisfied with himself and his life that he has no incentive to add things to it, much less choose to endure pain or difficulty in order to do so.

You're talking to a guy who really doesn't care.
I'm a dork with no sense of humor; I am unkempt and in terrible shape; I have never had a friend; I am a 21 year old virgin; I spend my free time doing homework or watching TV ... and life like this has never bothered me, so I really don't care.

If anything, I like it because being like this has made my life easier, not harder.

How do you sell DJ-ing to a guy who will feel no loss if he refuses it?
6 words:

" because it's too scary and painful"

You are using this as an excuse, and then trying to trick yourself into thinking you are fully satisfied with this. Knock it off.