Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Activities to Meet Women/Expand Social circle?

Reaction score
I went to hip hop dance lessons in my twenties. 40 (mostly) hot chicks and one guy = me. :cool:

Point is: Put your self in situations / Join / do something that chicks do and we guys might not have greater interest in/we guy do in general.
I know my experience doesn’t reflect all, but anytime I did this, it was either full of dudes or girls not interested in me/not available

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was going for black women then I would probably do fine cold approaching. Since I don't, I'm basically a 0/10 to most women out in public lol. Swipe apps match me with women that will consider dating a black guy at least.
It has been my experience that it is easiest to attract-seduce women within one's own racial/ethnic group. I'm White and I spend most of my time approaching White women. The only races/ethnicities of women that I find attractive are White and Hispanic.

You have a greater challenge with looking to date outside your own race/ethnicity. Every man looking to date outside his own racial/ethnic group does, include White men.

You have a valid point that with swipe apps, you know that the White/Hispanic/Asian woman swiped on you. Plenty of women from these races/ethnicities will date/have sex with a Black man. You would be less likely to know that in cold approaching. Every time I approach a White woman, I know she's at least willing to date me based on racial characteristics.

Have you ever dated an Afro-Latina? This is a woman with mixed Cuban/Puerto Rican/Dominican and African ancestry. What's your take on Afro-Latinas? That isn't a Black woman, it is a Hispanic woman.

How applicable do you find this article in attracting-seducing non-White women as a Black man?

Reaction score
Have you ever dated an Afro-Latina? This is a woman with mixed Cuban/Puerto Rican/Dominican and African ancestry. What's your take on Afro-Latinas? That isn't a Black woman, it is a Hispanic woman.
I don’t know many or have never had that much interaction with them to have a solid opinion tbh. It’s kind of like how a gay guy is better off going on Grindr or gay communities rather than going to a random spot and hitting on every dude lol. I do agree that white men having it so easy in interracial dating is over blown lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know many or have never had that much interaction with them to have a solid opinion tbh.
I have also rarely seen Afro-Latinas. I've lived in cities with Hispanics mainly of Mexican ancestry. The Afro-Latina thing is more from the Caribbean. I think since Houston is closer to the Caribbean, you might get more Afro-Latinas than Dallas. Houston is also closer to Mexico too.

In Dallas, it's not that common to find a Hispanic subgroup other than Hispanics of Mexican ancestry.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be able to find activities when I get back to Australia (not meetup.com) that are not sausage fests and allow me to consistently meet a group of people that I can build rapport with and eventually find a LTR from.
Have you tried AborigineMaxxing?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been Solo Traveling around Europe for 2 weeks now, I have met a lot of cool guys/girls on the tours but it is incredibly mentally taxing since these relationships are fleeting. I see them one day and they are on the plane the next, I have realised how important it is to form real friendships and long term relationships with women.

I want to be able to find activities when I get back to Australia (not meetup.com) that are not sausage fests and allow me to consistently meet a group of people that I can build rapport with and eventually find a LTR from.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
After college, it gets harder. Harder as your mates get married, career, kids. I've never been to Australia but there are assured bars in London.

What are your hobbies? I like fitness. There's rock climbing, white water rafting, indoor fitness facilities, etc. Get creative. I started hiking. I go to dog parks. I attended a meditation group before the pandemic I will retake. I do yoga. A by product is a lot of women.

Lastly, do a tour group Vaca to another continent. There's under 30 and 40 groups. Lots of hookups. Some get married.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After college, it gets harder. Harder as your mates get married, career, kids.
Ignore your friends. I'm all about me first. I don't live for my mates. I live for me. This is why the lone wolf is my avatar.

I don't need my friends to get dates. I can show up to a fitness class and talk to women. I can approach a woman mostly any setting.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to find a lot of opportunities with women at gas stations. I am married now and haven’t leveraged any of them for several years, but used to. The opportunities always seem to present themselves. My openers may be cracking a joke at the drink cooler about how they sucker you into buying three drinks instead of one with the sales. Or, Talking to the chick line about giving me a cut of her winning lotto ticket. Or, making the cashier laugh her azz off commenting on how the debit card reader sounds like my grandma scolding me when it makes noise. Gas stations are good because you don’t stay there long, so you gotta work fast. No delays. You chat briefly, get her number or give yours (my preference), and go.
Cö ed sports

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa/ballroom dancing. But you have to be persistent and it'll take a good few months before you can actually impress anyone.

It's also a perfect place to bring a date to if you're a good dancer. Make sure you undersell yourself! Man, I gotta start following my own advice.

I've been dancing on and off for 8 years as a teen, never did anything about it, and only recently I realized that girls really dig it (as in, you really stand out when compared 99% of the dudes if you can dance. She probably never met anyone who can, and she's gonna be a **** dancer herself!)

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also recommend dancing. Choose a partner style like ballroom or swing. In my experience there are usually more women than men so you will be in demand. All sorts of women go too, all ages, all body types.

Women also dig men that can dance, even a little bit. Wish I’d learnt when I was younger.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also recommend dancing. Choose a partner style like ballroom or swing. In my experience there are usually more women than men so you will be in demand. All sorts of women go too, all ages, all body types.

Women also dig men that can dance, even a little bit. Wish I’d learnt when I was younger.
My experience with salsa dancing wasn't stellar. I perceive salsa dance lessons as a "loss leader". You're going to take a loss on the classes for finding dates. Most of the women at a salsa dancing class aren't that dateable for a variety of reasons. The point of salsa classes would be to get good for some salsa dancing nightlife venue. Additionally, if you're White, you'll also want to add in Spanish language fluency + salsa dancing to be competitive in those venues, and that's no guarantee of anything. It's one of the better ways for a White male to meet Hispanic women without Hispanic social circles.

Other dance types might have a better scene surrounding it. I could see Country Western dancing in certain places having a viable scene. I don't know much about ballroom or swing but I'd assume it take a lot of effort to get decent enough at those.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore your friends. I'm all about me first. I don't live for my mates. I live for me. This is why the lone wolf is my avatar.

I don't need my friends to get dates. I can show up to a fitness class and talk to women. I can approach a woman mostly any setting.
Agreed but it's a reality with age. Social declines over time. The gatherings decline or because a buddy bent the knee usually in foolish fashion.

It's why a Try Francis nearly 50 and approaching still got it is so rare.