berakup-get back

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, any suggestions on how to get back with an ex girlfriend if you broke up mutually?
just ignor her? anything?
thanks

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice?

Yea... spend 5 minutes and remember why you broke up in the first place

It's funny after you break up with somebody and miss their acquaintance you forget about the reasons underlying the break up but keep playing the 'good' times over and over in your head, lol...

Word of the day... rationalise

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chances are if you and her agreed that you should both break up. you probably hoped she was going to whine and beg that you not dump her but it backfired and she agreed that it should be over when in all likleyhood you still had strong feelings for her.

wow this must be dump month or something because thats a frequent question here alot. chances are if she left without putting up a fight then her interest level had dropped for you. regaining it is another story. you've been labled as boring or needy as the description of i want to get back with my ex...how do i do it.

your best bet is to move on. but if you caqn't then i would suggest minamal contact and don't cater to her. if she calls tell her your busy and to call you back...don't call her back at all or you'll seem desperate. it's not really a win situation. like i said if a woman breaks it off mutually then you must have been boring or the relationship was pretty lame

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_azn_fu said:
so, any suggestions on how to get back with an ex girlfriend if you broke up mutually?
just ignor her? anything?
thanks
Realise she isn't the only chick alive and move on, for the love of God.

And you didn't break up mutually - she broke up with you and you went along with it like it was a mutual descision. Don't kid yourself.

The Muscly Jerk

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to give it another shot, bang three other women, then give her a call and ask to catch up over coffee.

The Banging of the three other women will give you confidence and a non-needy attitude. Plus, if it doesn't work, you'll probably realize your ex is not so different from any other woman.