Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beloved Day Game Coach Tom Torero Has Died

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out today he passed away, not sure from what or how but its shocking to me, I loved his material.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was disappointed to see that Tom Torero died as well.

His death appeared to be a suicide.

Torero and Krauser were the biggest proponents of the London Daygame Model. London Daygame Model is a more direct style of approach. In 2011, when Roosh released "Day Bang", that was more from the indirect style of approach. "Day Bang" was the first daygame manual I studied when moving my approaches primarily from bars to non-bar venues in the early 2010s. I later became familiar with the Torero/Krauser London Daygame style.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was disappointed to see that Tom Torero died as well.

His death appeared to be a suicide.

Torero and Krauser were the biggest proponents of the London Daygame Model. London Daygame Model is a more direct style of approach. In 2011, when Roosh released "Day Bang", that was more from the indirect style of approach. "Day Bang" was the first daygame manual I studied when moving my approaches primarily from bars to non-bar venues in the early 2010s. I later became familiar with the Torero/Krauser London Daygame style.
Yes, exactly, just read that in the article. Im more surpsied he took his own life than anything, its really sad. One of best friends met him about 4 - 5 times in Colombia.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears to have been suicide

Probably brought on in some way from that recent article that went kinda viral and that exposed his 'stealth seduction' product and wrongly made him sound like a pedo, revealed his real name and personal info, and shamed him in all kinds of ways, and the writer of the article also contacted every single vendor of Tom's various products, essentially stopping all of his income streams.

He might have already been in a bad place emotionally, and maybe that was the last straw

He always seemed quite a likeable guy as far as youtube PUA's go and I think it's quite sad.

I don't think he was some sort of Pickup God. But then I don't think anyone is. I'm 100% convinced that if you spent a weekend approaching with whoever is your PUA guru, you'd be so dissappointed when you realised he's playing the exact same numbers game as you. He also of course was exposed to have hired a girl for an infield and he struggled a bit to come back from that. However, there's no doubt that he knew a LOT about game. How useful knowing and applying that info is, is up for debate, but it doesn't take away from his theoretical knowledge.

RIP

Last edited: