“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Belated Bootcamp

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
May 26, 2002: The birthdate of Vincent.

Sept 9, 2004: The beginning… again…

2 years, 3 months, and 15 days. That is how long it’s been since I found the light. Think about how long that’s been. Since that day I am 2 years older, 2 years matured, 2 years smarter.

But I decided Now is the time to do the boot camp. You might be asking yourself why.

Well I'm just not happy anymore. I've become lazy, everything I’ve learned, been practicing, is not giving me the results. I know what to do, I’m just lazy and don't do it. Perhaps I’m too picky, or perhaps I’ve just been making excuses.

College started last week, and I'm not happy with the results. Thus I’ve decided I'm going to boot camp. I need a boost, I need to get back to my roots, and improve myself.

I'm going to become an alpha male.

While reading the boot camp guide, I read the first two weeks. Seemingly trivial things to me now. But I realized that the journey is far more important then the outcome.

Week 1: Day 0:

Today is the day I begin, since its night I suppose that tomorrow is the day.

I have 3 classes tomorrow, and between classes I am going to get contact with everyone I see. Then I plan on going to the gym, again keeping contact, saying hi. There is a potential kegger I can attend as well. I wish that this week was a little more intense, but I’ll just take it upon myself to be, well, myself at the party.

I feel like I've been reborn, and have a whole world waiting for me tomorrow.

--Vincent
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well day 1 is half over. Tried eye contact with every chick i thought was attractive. It wasn't hard for me, the hard part was getting them to return. Half were either wearing sunglasses and the others were on there phone.

Right now i'm waiting for the maintenence guy to come and fix my sink. i just ate a salad :mmm:. I plan on going to the gym after this. There should be lots of hot ladies there for me to practice my eye contact. ;)

Thanks for all your support.
 
Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Update:

Well yesterday had its up points and down points.

I went and worked out, then played racquet ball, so that was good. Did eye contact whenever possible. I already knew this, but i think its funny how many shy chicks there are.

So after this i remembered there was this deal going on with like games (volleyball, dodgeball, etc. etc) So i walked over (free pizza :D) and just hung out. I was sweaty and tired so i wasn't in the best mood. My roomate wanted to do this wiffleball homerun derby deal, and so on.

Eventually i went and talked to the club hockey team that was there. Talking to the coach i got really excited, i want to get back on the ice bad, until he told me how much its gonna cost to play... $1500. That just ruined it for me. I was upset because i wanted to play hockey so bad, but i can't afford 1500 bucks. so i just went home and took a nap.

Well then me and my roommate went to a party, so all was not lost. Not that much tail there, but i did eye contact on whoever i saw. Almost got my ass kicked twice by people who thought we were party jumpers but whatever.

No plans for today but we'll have to see what comes up.

Peace all.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Day 2:

Yesterday was uneventful, not much accomplished, mostly lost (football).

Day 3:

Started off better, went to lunch alone, but i joined 2 chicks. Noticed i asked to sit down incredibly nervously, will work on that. Conversation was pretty much shooting the s*it, not much interest on both sides. Will work on that.

I decided to switch up the bootcamp and do things that will challnge me.

Goal for tomorrow, at LEAST 2 cold approaches. Aiming at 3.

1 number close at least.

Wish me luck ;)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
End of week 1:

Pretty uneventful week, did eye contact, hellos blah blah blah.

Start of week 2:

Wooo, can't wait. Hw now though.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top