Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being yourself

CHICO_PERUANO

Reaction score
i dont get the difference of being yourself trying to be pua and a person who is full of sh*t being a pua... the pua information very useful to attract woman but does alot of know who they really are? I feel this whole process is confusing my own identity and i just want to be an honest person with woman rather than speaking bull**** just to get into girls pants... I am not knocking on anybody but how do you separate with who you are and the tools your use to talk to woman? how do you adapt to be succesful with woman without being a complete lie to yourself

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play football, and the coach tells you how to use your hands to catch the ball better, or how to release the ball with a good snap...does that make you not yourself? Or did someone tell you how to be a better football player?

When you go to law school and they teach you a profession are you being someone else or are you learning skills to help you be a better lawyer?

Be your best self by learning what to do and how to do it. Then do what you will with that info.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has a pimp in them. Being your best self is inner game. Using techniques from puas kinda builds a shell around you and sometimes screws with your identity. It's better to learn And create ur own techniques by just copying someone else.