"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Being with taller women

mroriginal

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
south florida
Just curious, this goes to everyone, do you mind if she is taller than you or has anyone here been with a girl taller than you?It doesnt matter to me unless she is 3 inches or more taller then me It would be a wierd sight to hold hands in public.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

No Escape

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Originally posted by mroriginal
Just curious, this goes to everyone, do you mind if she is taller than you or has anyone here been with a girl taller than you?It doesnt matter to me unless she is 3 inches or more taller then me It would be a wierd sight to hold hands in public.
No. I've hooked up with 2 girls who were taller. I prefer either they're my height or shorter though, but won't refuse to date one if she's taller.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I'm only 5'11 and have dated a couple of 5'9 women and that was a lot of fun. The funny thing is that I just met a woman my height that was a NCAA All American in college a few years back. Tall and slim, legs that can wrap around you twice... Can't wait to see her in heels.

Oh yeah... Tall chicks are alright....
 

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
For some reason I find taller girls more attractive... shorter girls I find them tossable lol if you get my drift.. in both cases though, they need be slim or athletic

I've dated taller girls, wayyyy they fuk taller. The talles I ever dated, she was 5'11 and I myself am 5'6... so there, almost 6 inches and it was soooo much fun.. everytime she hugged me I just hapenned to land on her knockers.. they felt like those sqooshy pillows that are filled with beads LOL

it was great.. amazing. and to be honest it makes you feel amazing because at least in my case she was an easy HB8 and all the taller guys would be like what the fuk.. you are an auto Alpha right there and then lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Aaaah pancho my friend I know that feeling too. I, myself is 5'6 and had girls bout 5'11. Lol we are all the same height lying down anyways.

Once jsut for laughs I had to step up on the kerb to get to the same level with a girl to kiss her. I love hugging taller girls cos my face always lands on their boobs.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
I am 6'3" so I have never dated a taller woman

The only thing that bothers me is that people always want to fix me up with tall women, since I am tall, but I prefer average sized women. Go figure...

DIetzcoi
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
If you ask pretty much any guy about a woman's height, it's not her height that's important but her weight. Fat women who are tall or short are still fat.

I think the real question is 'is there a stigma among women about dating men shorter than they are?' My wife and I are almost the same height, 5' 11" me and 5' 10" her. She's told me on several occasions that she'd never date guys shorter than she was. Guess I passed that test, but I think women do have preconceptions about men shorter than they are. That's not to say they're insurmountable preconceptions, but they are prevalent.
 
Top