Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being too Positive

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as being too positive, do you need to be negative sometimes? Is realistic, being negative?

I have failed over and over in my life, because of mental illness and depression. I have never been laid. Should I be harsh on myself, people are mean to me because I mess up.

What do you think? I think I need to be harder on myself. I think I am way too positive, and I need to think about the consequences of my actions. Or maybe I need to keep failing and keep trying, until I learn. I want the correct mindset.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never have to be negative. Being positive should not blind you from reality.

It sounds like you just need to learn how to attract women. You can easily change your body language to look more confident.

It sounds to me like you're not very positive anyway. Depressed people are the opposite. You can work on that too by changing your thoughts.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nivapimpru said:
Definition of insanity is doing same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So tell me what kind of mental illness you had in your life?

Perhaps your mental compass and bearings are different, so we'd have to adjust our answers to suit you. Go ahead and spill your guts from birth till now, but don't make it long, just touch on important details.

State your IQ level as well, take online test if you have to.

My IQ is average - 115 IQ. So that is not the problem in a regular town. However, I live by a prestegious univeristy, so it would be nice if I was smarter here.

Unfortunetly for me to make it short would be hard..

So, I'll list my problems about me and expand on each point in the thread.

Bad Things about myself

1. I am overweight

2. Big Ego

3. Depressed

4. Mental Illness

5. ADD

6. Too much of a nice guy - don't want to offend anyone person.

7. Not confident in myself.

8. Poor thinker

9. Poor Listener

10. Learning disabililty (Meaning have a hard time understanding things quickly at first, however repetition fixes the problem)

11. Not the greatest dresser

12. Poor hygiene

13. Poor Life Skills

14. Not a very knowledgable person.

Good things about myself.

1. Have good looks potential

2. I believe I have a good personality

3. I am funny (although, I don't know if my type of humor is good?)

4. Have a family that cares about me.

5. Can get help for my depression from professionals.

6. Have the ability to graduate from a small college with lots of help.

Some of these things, I do have the ability to fix on my own. Let me know what you think. I really want to do something about it, and not be on this site for the rest of my life.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems some things on that list can be changed easily. go to a gym, take a shower daily and use deodorant, get some friends, get a job, read some books, etc

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

I'll work on some of these things which can be changed on my own. Shaving, shower etc.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
It's always best to be positive...but, like anything else in life, too much of anything is not good...and, if you're ACTING positive instead of being positive...that's not good, either...if you're ACTING like you're happy,when in reality you're pissed, you cxreate a lot of stress in your life...say what you feel...be true to yourself...and you'll be "happy."
Ok, I won't do that, I have a tendency to act overly positive.

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Have good looks potential

2. I believe I have a good personality

3. I am funny (although, I don't know if my type of humor is good?)

4. Have a family that cares about me.

5. Can get help for my depression from professionals.

6. Have the ability to graduate from a small college with lots of help.

Some of these things, I do have the ability to fix on my own. Let me know what you think. I really want to do something about it, and not be on this site for the rest of my life.
so keep improving and forget the bad, but fix it if you can