Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being the rebound guy

DeftoneBassMan11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wondered if any of you have ever been the rebound guy. I'm that guy right now. I dunno what to make of it. Some days my girl is really happy and excited to see me and others she seems so distant. So do rebound relationships ever work out? This girl means so much to me, I don't want to lose her. :confused:

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i've been there. It's a tough time; you don't know if her feelings are genuine or if she's just trying to act like she has feelings b/c she wants to just have a somebody with her. Girls can be especially flaky in this situation. So you have to be really good, DJ to the max...BUT

You kinda have to walk a tightrope. If you're too distant, she is likely to find another that will be "all over her" b/c she wants the attention that she's been accustomed to. At the same time, if you're too close to her, she'll be flaky and lose interest. It's really tough to do, but it's worth a shot. She might need a little more 'emotional support' (if you will) than another chick, but not too much. The rules don't really change; it's just the proportions.

I'm out- E-Z

DeftoneBassMan11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks E-Z

That's good advice man. I know I'm gonna hve to play it real safe around her. Hopefully, she'll realize what a stand-up guy I am and want to be with me forever! hahahahahahahaha!
jk:D

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, jus tlast week i had a girl who got dumped came up to me and i was just talking to her but i think it made her feel better just to have a guy talking to her...i made sure i didnt become an emotional tampon, but i think she has had a crush on me for a while. i didnt gte in a relationship whit her (didnt even cross my mind)but i still tried to raise her IL...i say if she is using you in a relationship just for her own confidence builder drop her.. but the yare really easy to get them really into you...then they can spread the good word.

DeftoneBassMan11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean man

Yeah dude, I know what you're saying. And when she was going out with her boyfriend, she said she was attracted to me. We even slept together (no not had sex, just slept next to each other in such a way that it was romantic) in a hotel room one night with some of her friends (her BF wasnt there ). But anyway, yeah I know she likes me, but the question is, does she want the same thing I want? Only time will tell...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure that when you do hook up with her, it becomes about you and not the previous guy. It's understandable why she's upset and misses her bf right now, but if any type of commitment is made to you in a relationship, you don't have to put up with it.