Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being the leader/alpha male

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im naturally a pretty confident guy and tend to take a leadership role in social situations, this site has just boosted that. I noticed a very interesting thing. I go to a few college ministry things during the week and there is always a prayer then we eat. What I noticed is that I was always the first to be at the food. So a month or so ago after the prayer I didn't go anywhere, neither did anyone else, they just stood there frozen. Everyone knows that amen is code for "go eat" but it seems people need a leader.

I don't know if this affects my "game" really, but if nothing else its good for the inner game.

Another thing, a little different. I was in an elevator today with two other guys, noone knew anyone else. I noticed the two guys standing on either side of me were literally staring at the floor. So just for fun I stood there head held high, neck exposed (thanks body language tip) just to feel like a ****y sum beach if nothing else, and to see how they would react. I do this kind of stuff a lot, it's fun, and I think it may boost my confidence/sense of masculinity.

Don't know if that really merits much discussion but I thought as students of manhood others might have similar experiences or insights.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I do things like that aswell.Makes me feel ****y as **** but gets me into the "alpha male" mood very quickly.I do it if Im just going to work or w.e and travelling by bus to not seem like a little ****.

I think it helps me overall in my game because you tend to feel on top of your game and not really care for little **** that you gotta put up with girls and eventually you get into the habit of taking action.

I try not to do it too much though.I know some guys who are just full of themselves and think they are all that (non-puas) so yeah I believe its good but not to over do it.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA thats ****ing great man. Dont consider yourself better than them though thats not an alpha trait , thats an ******* trait. Every once in a while ill actively stay in the way of another guy walking torwards me and not move to see if he will move out of my way though.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
deadaim89 said:
HAHA thats ****ing great man. Dont consider yourself better than them though thats not an alpha trait , thats an ******* trait. Every once in a while ill actively stay in the way of another guy walking torwards me and not move to see if he will move out of my way though.
Just because someone moves out of your way if you don't move doesn't make you a;pha it makes you silly and the other person normal. I hate it when pricks don't move when I am walking head on with someone. It's almost like they have something to prove.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me people have different idea about what a real "Alpha," is I suppose my definition of an Alpha would have to be a person that doesnt conform or buckle under peer pressure and lives his OWN life without worrying about the consequences or the "Social Norm." I act alpha whenever I am out because I have learned to not give a sh1t anymore and I feel better about myself and I have lots more self esteem because of it.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
BEING THE ALPHA MALE IS THE WAY 2 GO, u dont become the alpha male by being stronger and acting like your the ****.... NO u become the alpha male by posessin so many traits that make you one... ya dig ?
from my experience the most important things in becomin the alpha male is ofcourse CONFIDENCE, thas the first 2nd is sense of DIRection and always know what to do ! if u don have these 2 dont even think about becomin the ALPHA male because u aint gonna be, there somebody gonna be 10x bigger stronger and smarter than you and people would rather hang out with that person than YOU!

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
Just because someone moves out of your way if you don't move doesn't make you a;pha it makes you silly and the other person normal. I hate it when pricks don't move when I am walking head on with someone. It's almost like they have something to prove.
ALDARIS REPS for you!! :cheer:

being a punk azz b---- will get you beaten up or worse in much of this world. respect for other men and boys is the way to go. sadly, in america men respect ugly women more than other men.

jesus freaks are just plain freaks. nothing to be proud of. just a bunch of goofy loser boys who can't even bang anything in the p--- poor countries they visit right after college. wonder what jesus would think about feeling superior to those around you? i say this dude has a one way ticket to hell.

rookiePUA117

Reaction score
aldaris said:
ALDARIS REPS for you!! :cheer:

being a punk azz b---- will get you beaten up or worse in much of this world. respect for other men and boys is the way to go. sadly, in america men respect ugly women more than other men.

jesus freaks are just plain freaks. nothing to be proud of. just a bunch of goofy loser boys who can't even bang anything in the p--- poor countries they visit right after college. wonder what jesus would think about feeling superior to those around you? i say this dude has a one way ticket to hell.
Hey do you mind?This 'jesus freak' may be a 'loser boy' but i get WAY more contact and interactiont then YOU, tough guy....:box:

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah lol thats great. I do some of the same stuff, its amazing how body language works.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
Just remember that people who aren't in complete control of themselves go out of their way to try to control others in an attempt to build themselves up. Ever been trying to merge and as soon as you turn on your turn signal the person next to you speeds up to keep your from moving over?

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U PEOPLE READ to Much in to the alpha life...U become something else in your minds trying to escape reality..I best found out about reality when I saw my life was senseles...felt like alpha ment being superman of women....alpha just means that whoever you are is your best normal self....I dont see whats up with thinking..that yourheight is going to get the women or how you think that reading some one else post is going to make u smarter(u get smarter by ur ownexperiences) ...the only thing thing that is going to get u the life that u ever wanted is learning the rules to lifes game.... but then laying back and not having to Be slaved to a system that works for some nerd did ....while been in his worse times....learn the rules nd eventually do your own thing...the more you keep on coming back for peoples views on life...the less u will learn in your own way and your own system..

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ever been trying to merge and as soon as you turn on your turn signal the person next to you speeds up to keep your from moving over?
Dude, let it go. I told you I didn't see you. I was listening to the radio, just in my own world. Besides, that five extra blocks you had to drive because you missed the turn gave you a great chance to see the city.

The paradox seems to be, the less you worry about this sort of thing, the less you feel the need to prove yourself, and you can save that energy for being assertive when it counts, not doing preemptive strikes to prove yourself in advance before you've even been put in a position that tests you.

I bet "leader/alpha males" live more in the present moment, giving proper consideration to what is happening in the moment, not worrying about how they are going to be perceived tomorrow.

I think a lot of this alpha stuff is wearing insecurity on your sleeve but since you act out like a "tough guy" the assumption is you're a strong man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Dude, let it go. I told you I didn't see you. I was listening to the radio, just in my own world. Besides, that five extra blocks you had to drive because you missed the turn gave you a great chance to see the city.

The paradox seems to be, the less you worry about this sort of thing, the less you feel the need to prove yourself, and you can save that energy for being assertive when it counts, not doing preemptive strikes to prove yourself in advance before you've even been put in a position that tests you.

I bet "leader/alpha males" live more in the present moment, giving proper consideration to what is happening in the moment, not worrying about how they are going to be perceived tomorrow.

I think a lot of this alpha stuff is wearing insecurity on your sleeve but since you act out like a "tough guy" the assumption is you're a strong man.
:up:

I've been in clubs where guys were so caught up in negging one another for alpha status that they forget about the woman they were trying so hard to impress. A couple of times the woman asked me to dance in order to extricate herself from the childsplay.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you even acknowledge that you may have competition, you lose. That's hard to do but if a chick picks up the fact that you feel threatened by another guy, you're done. It's tough.