Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being "tested" by a girl? Here's what to do

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you being "tested" by a girl? Do you think that she might be "testing" you? Here's what to do:

Do not think about whether or not you are being "tested". Why? Because it doesn't matter.

DO NOT LET HER BEHAVIOUR AFFECT YOU. Act like you always do.

If her actions do not affect you, you pass the "test". You don't need to do anything special, you don't need to think about whether or not you are being tested, and this is why it doesn't matter if you are being tested or not - because her actions shouldn't affect you.

Rez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this. Thanks for sharing.

The idea of being tested has been circulating in my thoughts for the past week or so. And yes, women are always more than ready to "test" you. But I really like what the OP said in his post.

The main point being that as long as you don't let her actions get to you, then you pass the test. But here's my question to you:

"Does the same type of mentality apply to verbal tests? Like when she's asking you something and the question is specifically worded to throw you off guard?"

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on 2 dates with a girl, first outdoors, tryed to kiss her latter on but she said no and kissed me on the neck. Second date on movie, after a lot of touching and patting from her after my teases, held and stroke her hand but when going for kiss again she said no.
How do u guys feel about this? Like she gives a lot of the atraction signs but twice rejected kiss

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance said:
Been on 2 dates with a girl, first outdoors, tryed to kiss her latter on but she said no and kissed me on the neck. Second date on movie, after a lot of touching and patting from her after my teases, held and stroke her hand but when going for kiss again she said no.
How do u guys feel about this? Like she gives a lot of the atraction signs but twice rejected kiss
Simple. dont give her attention anymore.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cedd, what do you make of the mixed sign i've told? everything in the "book" like touching hair, touching me, tapping me in the shoulder when i tease, etc, but then not going for a kiss? weird.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance said:
cedd, what do you make of the mixed sign i've told? everything in the "book" like touching hair, touching me, tapping me in the shoulder when i tease, etc, but then not going for a kiss? weird.
I disagree with not giving anymore attention. Thats reactive, not proactive. Go after what you want.

As long as you keep seeing her KEEP AT IT, dont stop with the kissing attempts or sexual advances, just be cool about it, thats all you can do.

You'll break her eventually and she'll fall in love with you or she'll go away but refuse to get LJBF'd. If you ignore her its just going to get weird, that s**t only works temporarily.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm doing a mixed thing, sometimes giving atention and then taking it back again, i'll let u guys know how it went.

Btw, went for a 3rd date, and no kissing yet, she didnt want, but was leting me touch a lot of her body. Is this less intimate for her than a kiss? lol!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I disagree with not giving anymore attention. Thats reactive, not proactive. Go after what you want.

As long as you keep seeing her KEEP AT IT, dont stop with the kissing attempts or sexual advances, just be cool about it, thats all you can do.

You'll break her eventually and she'll fall in love with you or she'll go away but refuse to get LJBF'd. If you ignore her its just going to get weird, that s**t only works temporarily.
I disagree with you! Stop trying to kiss her!!! It is the kiss test she failed. After first chance, if she deflects your attempt she failed. Time to move on. When a woman is interested in you, she will allow a kiss!!!

You will appear creepy if you continue pressing her about kissing her. She failed your test and have the answer about her interest level. Now move on and recognize this for what it is. A lot of people suggest you should be getting horizontal with her by the third date.... and you have not even gotten to kiss her. Leave her wondering wtf?????

ScottS

Banned
Reaction score
girls test me and i fail
buy them hundred dollar dinners and diamonds on first date
what do they want thousand dollar dinners?

ScottS

Banned
Reaction score
im a 47 yo virgin btw
should i buy her a car on the date
nothin satisfies women
in the old days finner and movie was enough