Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being stalked by an ex...and her boyfriend

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I shall compact that to less than the week of Hollyoaks it could fill.

I dated a girl for two years. We broke up because after I convinced her to further her education she didn't have time for a relationship any more. We pledged to remain friends.

Four weeks later she hadn't met me once and told me by text she was seeing someone but she still wanted to talk. I told her I wanted nothing more to do with her. I drop her stuff off at her work place as she comes from the opposite direction to where she lives. It takes me ten minutes to trick a work colleague of hers into revealing her and the 'new' guy now live together.

Six months later she called me a dozen times and then hung up, before identifying by email it was her and she knew she had been a ***** and it was killing her we couldn't talk any more. I told her as far as I'm concerned no one gets over a two year relationship, solves their time management problem, and goes from first date to being a couple in four weeks unless they were having an affair. I said I'd rather be cheated on for something than for nothing, good luck, now get lost.

Two weeks later her boyfriend gets my number off her phone and makes contact saying if it's important to her he doesn't want to get it in the way. Eventually he convinces either common sense is wrong about them having an affair, or that he didn't know. I agree to meet them both. A week later I decide to meet her first, him second.

He freaks out and says I have to see them both together, where she goes he goes, that's how it is. I tell him he's lost the plot and I'm not going to go through closure in front of him of all people. He agrees it's fair.

One week later I'm due to meet her and he answers her phone. Says she's too ill to answer it. He says they are both deathly ill with swine flu and need the hospital. They disappear off the radar leaving me wondering if they're dying or dead.

Six months later she sends me a friend request on face book. I do not dignify it with a response.

Three months later I get sick of looking at it every time I log and send a message. 'Your friend request; why?' I get a response sent via facebook mobile at 4:30am swearing and saying she never added me.

The message being sent using facebook mobile and not a desk computer, and at such an early hour, denying something she would know she's done, in a private communication with no audience, to me suggests it's him using her phone, or his, with stored passwords.

Two months later, now, I catch her standing at the end of my road staring at my house. When she sees me, she runs.

I get a text claiming to be a girl who met me at a film shoot (named the place too), who wants to meet for sex in a nearby town. I drop call it days later from a with held number hoping to catch them off guard; it's him. I hang up without saying a word. This tells me that he is somehow keeping tabs on what I am up to; he knew what I had been shooting and where, and when, enough to try and pass himself off as a girl there.

Anyone want to shed any light on WTF is going on?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
Anyone want to shed any light on WTF is going on?
Threesome?

No, seriously I have no f**king clue. Sounds like you were dating a real lunatic though.

A - the new boyfriend should be happy that you want nothing to do with your ex

B - The ex should either commit to her new man, or admit that she's still into you and break up with him

C - the fact that BOTH of them make such an effort to contact you is absurd. You avoiding them is the best possible situation. And if it gets deeper, you might have to escalate to a restraining order. But I'd rather you not give this girl the satisfaction of seeing you go to such extremes.

She really has this new man whipped doesn't she?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
they both sound like headcases, contact the police

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's crazy. Get a restraining order.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm already considering that, except for two factors, which is part of me is curious to see how it plays out, and the other part of me doesn't want to give that kind of blatant reaction.

And some part of me wonders if it's time I sought this guy out for a little quality time together, it's like part of him is repeatedly begging to get his ass kicked. He came into my work place (he could have picked any other betting outlet, there were four within 100 yards) a few months back I missed that out.

I'm mainly just trying to get in their heads, figured Don Juans would know a thing or two. What are these people? Is he threatened? Is she not over me? Is he gay? Lol, I don't know. This seems to be the place for getting into the heads of girls and guys a like.

Really wanting some analysis.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Iceberg said:
Threesome?

No, seriously I have no f**king clue. Sounds like you were dating a real lunatic though.

A - the new boyfriend should be happy that you want nothing to do with your ex

B - The ex should either commit to her new man, or admit that she's still into you and break up with him

C - the fact that BOTH of them make such an effort to contact you is absurd. You avoiding them is the best possible situation. And if it gets deeper, you might have to escalate to a restraining order. But I'd rather you not give this girl the satisfaction of seeing you go to such extremes.

She really has this new man whipped doesn't she?
^^^ Spot on. My thoughts exactly.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call the police. bring phone records, screenshots, pictures if u can recently of them near you, etc.

sounds mad creepy.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
One week later I'm due to meet her and he answers her phone. Says she's too ill to answer it. He says they are both deathly ill with swine flu and need the hospital.
Cabal said:
Two months later, now, I catch her standing at the end of my road staring at my house. When she sees me, she runs.
:crackup:

I get a text claiming to be a girl who met me at a film shoot (named the place too), who wants to meet for sex in a nearby town. I drop call it days later from a with held number hoping to catch them off guard; it's him. I hang up without saying a word. This tells me that he is somehow keeping tabs on what I am up to; he knew what I had been shooting and where, and when, enough to try and pass himself off as a girl there.
:eek:

This ***** and that idiot are obviously off their rockers. See if you can get a restraining order.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time ever i'm going to side against the OP on this one.

This is the dumbest story i'v heard, why are you communicating with 2 month gaps between each interaction?

Why are you meeting your ex's new boyfriend? Why are you meeting your ex to get closure?

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't meet either? It's them who won't leave me alone. Pay attention.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a load of crap. if the OP was dating other girls he will be too busy and too hard to get in touch by his stalkers.

move on from your ex. she is already banging another dude.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks later her boyfriend gets my number off her phone and makes contact saying if it's important to her he doesn't want to get it in the way. Eventually he convinces either common sense is wrong about them having an affair, or that he didn't know. I agree to meet them both. A week later I decide to meet her first, him second.
wtf?? This is the dumbest thing I ever read!

How difficult is it for you to change your damn phone number? How difficult is it for you to ignore people?

I'm sure that if you were gaming other women you wouldn't have had time to deal with this stuff like Tiguere said. It's only when we have too much time on our hands that we pay attention and allow ourselves to be involved with drama.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
wtf?? This is the dumbest thing I ever read!

How difficult is it for you to change your damn phone number? How difficult is it for you to ignore people?

I'm sure that if you were gaming other women you wouldn't have had time to deal with this stuff like Tiguere said. It's only when we have too much time on our hands that we pay attention and allow ourselves to be involved with drama.
Agreed. Why would you agree to meet the boyfriend of your ex? That's crazy.

Tiguere was right - you should have moved on - never fall into going along with a girl's drama games.