“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Being Smart Vs. Being Dumb

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
I have known Kaleah for 2 months now, since we both work at McDonald's. She's really cute; she looks like Beyonce Knowles. Well anyways, I could tell Kaleah had a thing for me back when I was with my (then) girlfriend, Andrea.

Kaleah would always call me.. I mean A LOT. Well, me and Andrea broke up some time ago and I started my focus on Kaleah. I told Kaleah something that would probably change everything between us. I went to Kaleah house late one night, and as I was leaving..

Kaleah: ..so Mike, I know you didn't come over here just to tell me about your problems with Andrea

Mike: ..? umm, I didn't? Oh yeah (?)

Kaleah: So what did you have to tell me?

Mike: hahaha, I guess you can tell I'm hlding something in, huh?

Kaleah: yeah, haha.

Mike: well, I wanna tell you but I DON'T wanna tell you, because you're gonna run away.

Kaleah: no, I won't; I won't go anywhere..

Mike: Ok, I like you...

And from there, me and Kaleah started kissing. This is the point where it went from being friends to well, not even I know.

Sunday, May 16th was my birthday. I was at work alongside Kaleah. I told her that I wanted her to call me and let me know if she wanted me to come over Monday. She said she'd call me. Monday comes and goes. I didn't get a phone call. And just to think, I stayed home all that day so that she could get in contact with me. She'd pay dearly whenever I see her again.

Tonight while at work, me and Kaleah had to work again. I told myself ahead of time that I wouldn't give her the time of day, and i read somewhere on here that if you don't show a girl ANY ATTENTION AT ALL, she'll crack. Well, Kaleah came to work all "uppity and excited", she even said "Hey Mike, Wassup?!" I was like "ohheywassup.." That's where the ball when into my court. I didn't say anything else to her period. I would talk and flirt with all the other girls, and I'd catch Kaleah looking, and she was even sad-looking at one point- everyone was asking "Kaleah, what's wrong with you?" That put the sharpest grin on my face, God that felt so good to me!! She looked so miserable. But I was so tempted to ask her "So what did you do all yesterday?" But I didn't say anything to her, I wanted her to suffer. She went home and then everyone comes up to me saying "Mike, what did you do to that girl?" Well, I'm here now to ask, what should I do next, I mean, I really want her to crack. I wanted to call her, but her best friend said "No, don't call that damn girl! Let her call you, stop being a bytch!" and she was right, but I'm ready to win. Reply!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
What does your thread title have to do with ANYTHING?

I'd say you wait for call and not care.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
^agree
 

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
2
Why does HER best friend know how you feel? What makes you think her best friend won't tell her? She's not your best friend.

Anyways, you HAVE to hold out and wait for her to break.
 
Top