Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Single vs Being in a Long-Term Relationship Discussion

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Points for Being Single:

Having sex with more than one girl without facing consequences, compared to being in a monogamous relationship.

Experiencing less BS and drama. When in a non-LTR, you can wake up every morning free from drama and BS, regardless of how firm your frame is.

Enjoying weekend freedom. In LTRs, weekends and holidays often revolve around the other person's plans, while being single allows you more flexibility.

Being able to have low-effort dates like "Netflix and Chill" with casual partners and simple bar/coffee dates for first dates. In an LTR, you need to be more creative, diverse, and flexible with your date ideas to maintain attraction.

Experiencing less anxiety from hypergamy. Worrying about a flake or no text back is nothing compared to the anxiety of knowing your girlfriend could easily cheat on you.

You can easily have sex with 9s-10s but LTRing one is a completely different story.

Points for Being in a Long-Term Relationship:

Enjoying better sex with the same partner because you both have had time to learn each other's preferences in the bedroom. Also, Healthy LTRS offer higher frequency and more consistent sex.

Having the potential to meet expectations in an LTR. When actively dating multiple partners, you are dating low smv women that failed to meet your expectations for a LTR or too gauge early on if they have that potential.

Having more social opportunities. Many activities are designed for couples or groups, and in an LTR, you have access to more events and can participate in group outings with friends and family. With casual partners, it may be more challenging to engage in larger social investments due to the transient nature of those relationships.

Avoiding first date fatigue and risks associated with casual dating, such as dealing with repetitive conversations, visiting unfamiliar places, and worrying about STDs or pregnancy scares. This is why Chads and high value men settle for relationships after having a spree.

Finding it easier to focus on personal development. Having a reliable partner can provide stability and allow you to concentrate on personal growth. When single, the constant focus on pursuing sexual encounters may distract from other aspects of self-improvement.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As long as you are getting sex on demand, I dont mind either. For me, I get sex more often in LTR

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can train an LTR to do what you want in bed.

If you're tired from work/school/gym/life, you can come home and tell your S.O that it's service time and they'll be cool with getting you off (so long as you've got a good frame/dread).

You can actually make a LTR woman "yours" if you're doing what you're supposed to as a man.

It's also not really that desireable to have offspring with multiple women who will all be hitting you up for child support. Being a present and competent dad is pretty rewarding.
^Probably uncool opinion for this crowd, but this is my experience.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you are getting sex on demand, I dont mind either. For me, I get sex more often in LTR
But it can't be all about sex though, can it?

Over time, the sex will fizzle out. The thrill is gone *B.B King voice* and eventually you and/or her will begin to lust after others.

Then it will not only be a matter or time before the infidelities start to kick in.

I've been married 13 years, and as man, especially with my kind of past, the urge to cheat is always there...and I think the same thing holds true for every man (and to a less extent, women).

The struggle is real.

It is advised that, if you know you can't control yourself, remain single.

Don't put yourself in those situations.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it can't be all about sex though, can it?

Over time, the sex will fizzle out. The thrill is gone *B.B King voice* and eventually you and/or her will begin to lust after others.

Then it will not only be a matter or time before the infidelities start to kick in.

I've been married 13 years, and as man, especially with my kind of past, the urge to cheat is always there...and I think the same thing holds true for every man (and to a less extent, women).

The struggle is real.

It is advised that, if you know you can't control yourself, remain single.

Don't put yourself in those situations.
I wanna add to this, or when she's unable to do this. This post could've been an answer to @RicBoy his thread.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find LTR better for stability, structure, and emotional security they bring my life.

I actually need a lot less effort in an LTR, I'm not talking neglecting a gf/wife, but you know what makes them happy, and a lot of the time that isn't expensive or time consuming things.

I find LTR's just much higher quality. All my LTR's, various kinds of women, were all feminine and did help/benefit my life and make things easier for me.

The only downside for me personally, has been my wandering eye, the fact if she's not a solid 9/10 I'm going to stray, I've tried to be good, believe me. Then I get bored of them. I've banged enough to not need to chase it anymore though.

I would take an LTR over singledom any time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either one has it's good and bad. I will never be 100% satisfied forever, but I can be content. I've tried it all many times.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men need an LTR in order to get sex. Most men not in relationships experience long dry spells. This is why the typical guy has relationships.