Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being single and 37...how is it?

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well friends...seems like the right time has come for me to end my relationship and try to have my final period in life of amourous advetures.;)

But somehow being 37 and single scares me. Look at most women at this age...they have either kids or tons of emotional baggage or are simply unattractive.

How will I find some beow 30 hotties? Do single below 30, mentally ok hotties even exists?

Im scared! Do any of you have some advice, hints or anecdotes to share about the life of a middle aged DJ?

I want lots of booty call to finally be able to settle down with a great woman.:up:

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a bunch of guys are just going to come in here and tell you that you should have no problem dating girls in their 20s and it should be easier because you're an older and more experienced man which girls are attracted to...problem solved. i just saved them the trouble.

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
a bunch of guys are just going to come in here and tell you that you should have no problem dating girls in their 20s and it should be easier because you're an older and more experienced man which girls are attracted to...problem solved. i just saved them the trouble.
Ya....but isn't that just a lot of wishful thinking?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just live and enjoy life.

if you do that youll meet women. go the museum, go to the gym, go to the zoo, volunteer at a good cause, stop by the bar once a week, etc.

just LIVE dammit and everything will work out. :)

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RULE # 1 of being a man, You SHOULD have spent your earlier years priming yourself for a life of SINGLEDOM. Hopefully you have become the kind of person that people enjoy being around and you should have friends that you can spend time with whose company you enjoy.

Women worry about being single and lonely, MEN worry about being single and lonely for a day and then worry about success and Living Life.

I want lots of booty call to finally be able to settle down with a great woman.
this is embarrassingly immature and at this stage of the game you are WAAAAYYYY behind. but its never to late to self improve.

FORGET THAT FOOLISH SETTLING DOWN IDEA !! ASPIRE TO BE A GREAT MAN WHO DOESN'T CARE IF GREAT WOMEN EXIST.

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies guys but I was really looking for thoughts from people my age and up.

someone who has been leavin an LTR/Marriage at tha age of 35-40.
How did you cope? Any regrets?

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
just live and enjoy life.

if you do that youll meet women. go the museum, go to the gym, go to the zoo, volunteer at a good cause, stop by the bar once a week, etc.

just LIVE dammit and everything will work out. :)
I couldnt say it much better :up:

cheers

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing that truly sucks about being 37 is, ok, there's a lot of things that suck about being 37, but it's got it's advantages.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 37 I spent three months in Europe, just traveling.

I had a first class train pass and after 2-3 days I would just go to a new place.

I was not particularly looking for women or any "type" of woman.
I ended up having lots of sexual adventures, ALL of them with 21 year olds,
except for one who was 20.

I spent an evening in an Irish pub with the 20 year old, going on and on about how incredible my Asian gf back in the US was. We left the pub and ten minutes later she had her shirt off and I had my mouth on....

What I found was that women at that age just want to, are ready to, are eager to....

Push through you considerations. Just go out there, be yourself and see what
materializes.

SwedishDJ said:
I want lots of booty call
We already know what "being yourself" is about....

Oh about age: I just said goodbye to a 23 year old babe, first date, she got in her car saying "call me this weekend"; she meant it...

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After two seven year marriages (no kids), I will say that the BEST times in my life have been when those relationships were over. After being in lousy situations, I was able to go out an meet as many women as I chose to meet with no restrictions. I just went out and had one goal: to enjoy being ME. Obviously I wouldn't recommend the bad marriage path to anyone, but DO NOT FEAR being single. Embrace the possibilities and the opportunities that life affords you, have a smile on your face, try and make other people feel good about themselves and it will all be fine.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SwedishDJ said:
But somehow being 37 and single scares me. Look at most women at this age...they have either kids or tons of emotional baggage or are simply unattractive.
Tell me about it. I will be 39 this year, but thru the grace of God and good genes, most people think I am in my mid to late 20s. Most of the available chicks in my age range who look worth anything are married, taken or on a lifelong sabbatical from men. This leaves the short aged beanbags we all despise to look at.

dianabol.uk

Reaction score
My friend, I am 35 and just been made single after 10 years of marriage. A year now. I was a complete mess at first. Devastated, i was near suicidal, and absolute mess.

BUT i kicked myself up the arse, went up the gym EVERY DAY. Got an amazing bod now. Lurked on this board for ages, learnt lots of new stuff. Bit the bullet approached girls in the gym, with lines like " you look great workin out, you really know what you are doing , wanna train together?" then easy to get em in the shower or sunbed room after that! let alone my sauna adventures! lol.

still hurts sometimes thinkin about the security and family times, but hey I have no choice. AND im having good times.

REMEMBER 37 IS A GREAT AGE!!!!

YOu can get women at least 10 years younger for fun and GREAT SEX etc., AND Rich successful women upto 10 years older! and boy do they put some effort in!

The only way i got my confidence is someone said i looked like bruce willis with muscles! sooo i rented lots of Bruce willis movies and i act like him on dates! it works!" and it sort of changes your personality too! method acting.

Do things you have never done before. travels, clubs, what have you always wanted to do but couldnt in a relationship? get out and do it!

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay in your current relationship and see other girls in secret. Live a double life.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? You live in EUROPE and you are "scared"? Dude...you are going to get laid a LOT.

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your thoughts guys!

In one way I'm very fortunate...I work in a fileld where 75 percent consists of women, so at least I will meet lots of women at various ages.

But still...I'm scared. All of my freinds are married and have kids so their focus is in their families now....

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scared? What for? As it's been posted 37 is a great age. You can go 10 younger or 10 older easy. You're position at this time in life should be financially secure with options. A 37 year old woman's market #'s are in decline. Her sexual marketability is fading. So SHE WILL TRY HARDER in bed, in keeping you happy, whatever. The younger ones will be impressed with your life status if you are acting the man as you should.
No my friend, there is NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF. Don't let the matrix old man alone myth grab you. Just don't allow it.

KC

Reaction score
You are going to feel lonelier since your friends have a different life but you are still young so don't eliminate yourself from younger women in their 20's/teens - let them reject you and don't reject yourself!!

You won't find a quality older woman, they don't exist!! They have strewn themselves in the mud all of their lives and are not fresh in mind or body!!!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my cousin is 37 and dating girls in their early/ mid 20s. Stay in shape, don't look like an old thug, and you'll be fine.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from your position of "fear" and helplessness, you will never affect great change in your life nor anyone else's. Just reading your post I see a man who reacts and slinks.

Turn that shyt around and take charge. And at your old age, women should not be occupying the portion of your existence they seem to be doing....

SwedishDJ said:
Well friends...seems like the right time has come for me to end my relationship and try to have my final period in life of amourous advetures.;)

How will I find some beow 30 hotties? Do single below 30, mentally ok hotties even exists?

Im scared! Do any of you have some advice, hints or anecdotes to share about the life of a middle aged DJ?

I want lots of booty call to finally be able to settle down with a great woman.:up:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm. 37? I get laid pretty easily these days. A lot of them are hors but, what the hell. I don't take them seriously anyway. Never been married, been in 3 long term relationships with women who turned into bigtime bytches.

Tried for too many years having LTRs with hors. Unless one comes along that seems like the real deal, I could end up single forever.

Not sure if I can be bothered anymore, living in Canada, our hors are even worse than American hors, feminism is like a bloody religion up here, and our men have collectively lost all semblance of even possibly having testicles, so they kiss Canadian women's butts.

Seriously, be very wary of Canadian hors. They are the worst because they are much like American feminist hors, but they actually aren't fat.