"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Being rude to women?

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Age
38
Hi.

Women usually say I am rude. I was in the military, I am a lawyer and I am a brown belt Jiu Jitsu fighter.
I speak truths and it hurts people, because they don't want to know truths.

And we have this thing in Brazil, where you can't really say things real straight. It is a cultural thing.

So, how do I deal that with women?

These are things I usually say:
"People can't get too fat. Fatness is not good for health".
"You can't spend more than you have. You are spending too much and it will be a trouble for you".
"I can't spend time on stupid things. Stop bothering me with silly things".

I need help. If I am not assertive, women will abuse.

Thanks for the help.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Women are typically ruder IMO. Especially the younger ones seem to have an attitude, snobbish chip on their shoulder lately. I don't mean just dating, but anywhere you go, stores, restaurants, etc. they seem to be in a sh*tty mood.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Women say they want the truth but they never want full disclosure.

When women start calling you this and that you know you're on the right track.

When you're pleasing to everyone, you know you're on the wrong track.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
I need help. If I am not assertive, women will abuse.
Thanks for the help.
Learn to STFU and don't tell people things. People don't want to hear the truth because it hurts.
And they will hate you for telling them the truth.
Keep doing it and you're going to get a lot of hater who might get violent on you.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hi.

Women usually say I am rude. I was in the military, I am a lawyer and I am a brown belt Jiu Jitsu fighter.
I speak truths and it hurts people, because they don't want to know truths.

And we have this thing in Brazil, where you can't really say things real straight. It is a cultural thing.

So, how do I deal that with women?

These are things I usually say:
"People can't get too fat. Fatness is not good for health".
"You can't spend more than you have. You are spending too much and it will be a trouble for you".
"I can't spend time on stupid things. Stop bothering me with silly things".

I need help. If I am not assertive, women will abuse.

Thanks for the help.
You may want yo calibrate. Most guys are cucks and betas phaggotry. You can go too far one way or another.

A friend who will remain anonymous hoojed up some rsd julien vblogs. Lulz


In our current cuck culture, its not shocked he was banned now. Playboy is verbally kicking dumpy off her pedestal. Saw a vblog where he's trolling fatties lol. Picking up girls via trolling. Hilarious!


Most guys are soft. You are ex army. The army is full of cucked men (sadly). Man***** is ex military too. A bud is ex army. Crushes everything. You might be a outlier. Don't change for women. Just be aware and mindful.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Women usually say I am rude. I was in the military, I am a lawyer and I am a brown belt Jiu Jitsu fighter.
I speak truths and it hurts people, because they don't want to know truths.

So, how do I deal that with women?

These are things I usually say:
"People can't get too fat. Fatness is not good for health".
"You can't spend more than you have. You are spending too much and it will be a trouble for you".
"I can't spend time on stupid things. Stop bothering me with silly things".

I need help. If I am not assertive, women will abuse.
What if a woman said:

Military vets are f@ggots.
Lawyers are snakes
Jim Jitsu fighters are gay.

You are confusing assertive with insulting. If you spit out whatever is in your brain, no one will want to deal with you.

Words are easy to prove, actions are hard. Be wise with your words, but do whatever the hell you want.
 
Top