"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Being rich does pull in younger women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So I noticed 84 year old former ge ceo Jack Welch died. Anyway, noticed his wife is 23 years younger and an attractive lady, far beyond his league otherwise. They met when she was interviewing him back in the early 2000s when she was a reporter.

Being she was around 43 and he was early 60s when they got married I think it's clear she was going for his money.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
"Being rich does pull in younger women"

You're just discovering this?
No lol. But a lot of men dont realize this. They just think improving their looks is all that's needed whe. You see many men out of shape, older, fat etc. Who make good money pull.

Career maximizing helps. Maybe not when you're in your 20s but when you get older and women hitting the wall they're looking for money.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In many cases it is all they need.

The same woman will go for different kinds of men over time for different reasons. Every gold digger, every Susie Q homemaker type has at some point slept with some buffed poor boy just for the sexual experience. They all at some point went for a guy with money. They all at some point went for a guy that has great social status and makes them laugh.

All women at some point develop their preferences for one type of guy over the other, but they all dabble for a while.
If I had a few million would you recommend to get off OLD since its dumpster diving on there?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I recommend you select a proper workout program for this home gym that is supposed to be assembled today.
I'm talking to a low end 30 yr old hb7 on facebook dating app right now. Just moved to the area cause her dad lives here. Looks cute but no pics showing her teeth and no college degree. Hopefully I'll pull her number so I can look it up on Spydailer and get her full name and look her up on facebook. Then I can see if she looks good.

I've been burned before on how they're fatter than their profile pics. Last old date I drove 60 miles and she was about 25lbs heavier since it was old pics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top