I have a social life, it just doesn't involve girls.
OK...if your not gay....then your a gay in training!!!! Nothing wrong with that if you are. You really dont see it, but its pretty obvious!
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I have a social life, it just doesn't involve girls.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Who cares if she has a boyfriend you should have hit it anyway.Originally posted by Santos
...Then there's the one I met recently, I KNOW I coulda ****ed her brains out if Id met her at another time. Thing is she's young (17) and confused and has BF (for 11 months). She says she has "feelings" for me (after two weeks! LOL I rule) and wants me as badly as her BF. She friend-zoned me, and then tried to feel me up and make out with me. Why? She wants to have me AND her BF in her life and she thought making me a "friend with benefits" would do just that. NEXT!...
Good luck
Santos
No, clearly they did not.Originally posted by G_S
Jesus ****ing Christ! Did anyone read my words, "Everyone has desires, but some people have greater ambitions in life than getting laid. A girl would surely distract me from my goals right now." Anyone at all?
No it won't be because certain members of our gender don't think outside of the (girl's) box.Stuff about school... Good enough a reason for you?
Case in point.OK...if your not gay....then your a gay in training!!!! Nothing wrong with that if you are. You really dont see it, but its pretty obvious!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
So your telling that you can master a womens body the first time touching it??? I am curious can you play a guitar with out ever touching one? I highly doubt it. The way to becoming a good lover it to practice. You can become good at anything with out praticing over and over again.If anything, we will learn faster, because most of us are holding out for something long term, and will thus learn techniques tailored to our particular woman, specific techniques being easier to learn than general-use ones
It's pretty funny that any male would think this.THE CONCEPT OF THE ONE is a lie.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
feeling of love is beyond anything else.