Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being playful with girls

DJXTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that being playful with girls really seems to work for me. Other people may be able to use all that speed seduction, and pick-up lines, but for me I feel like its not for me. I can't go up to a girl and speak all kinds of bull**** I copied word for word out of some book or internet sight. I could never speak all that bull**** and keep a straight face at the same time. I feel like if your confident and stand behind what you really are and just smile and have a good time girls see that and come to you. I think girls can see through all the pick-up lines and bull****. If they do work its only because shes already interested.
But getting back to being playful its just about having fun. I'm not a serious person myself, some people would say I'm cracked out. But why not incorporate getting girls into having fun at the same time and not making it so stressfull on yourself. By being playful you can work in being a jerk, kino, smiling, having a sense of humor, and having confidence all at one time. And you also don't have to tell her anything about yourself because you can tease her and get her to go at the mouth. But this seems to work with me and my personality. You don't want to feel like your using your split personality when you want to pick up girls. You need to keep cool and be yourself. BTW, I really liked Guitar player's post about keeping them guessing. Sometimes I think you just need to be like fu#% everything, and have fun, do some drugs, get out more, get a sense of humor, and not take everything so seriously. But thats just what works best for me. Give me some feedback!

milesman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your attitude is good and will make girls feel comfortable around you, but how are you standing out from all of the other average-looking funny guys??

Girls want to have fun but they also want a man who can put them in a romantic and sexy state. Think funny...funny...sexy...funny...romantic...serious...sexy...funny...sexy...sexy...

Get her emotions riled up and you won't need drugs to get off, dig?

------------------
"Pimpin' ain't easy."

~milesman

BigDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truer words were never spoken, my friend. A lot of guys think they need to be all "romantic" from the beginning and end up seeming needy or just plain weird. Guess what? Women like laughing and having fun as much as we do, and I find that it is easier to make that initial physical contact (arm around her, touching her a**, etc.) by getting her to laugh and goof around with her. I don't think I am the funniest guy in the world, but I show confidence by TRYING to be, and that's what counts.

TCB

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To expand on what Don said, when you start off being " romantic" like he said, not only do you come across as needy and wierd,But worse, BORING! I've been going out alot more and have been noticing that whhen guys try the romantic thing right off the bat,the girls are bored out of there minds and look like, they wish the guy would just go away.So what you guys say have alot of truth there.

Ralfus

------------------
"I tried to think,But nothing happened!"- Curly Howard

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost like a friend of mine, complete comedian, but when he wants to be, total romantic. When he looks for a girl he jokes, plays around, and manages in a little kino (though he has no clue what that word means). The comedic state gets him the girls whether they want to admit it (most don't like his family so they don't want to admit that they like him). So lather on the fun, then the charm, then more fun, then, while alone the romance.

enjoy,
SL

------------------
3 words of wisdom from everyday occurences:
1. Just Do It (nike)
2. Do, or do not, there is no try (Yoda)
3. all of the above

guitar player

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just recently found the comedian out of me. it really helps if you're not taking everything seriously.. Nowadays I think it's too easy to be fun around girls, and I wonder why other guys don't seem to figure it out. I used to be a romantic niceguy, I always tought that whenever I meet a new girl I should buy her flowers and take her out to a candlelight dinner.. **** that ****. You can't do that if she is not interested in you. I mean BIG interest. being funny is a way to make her interested. easily.
all you have to do is smile, that way she begins to smile and then you just say something stupid(funny kind of stupid) and she begins to laugh. damn, that's too easy.

-GP

------------------
"Live your life, that's what it's meant for." -me
"Risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing" -unknown

izm

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJXTC do what your doing and continue to do it.. I can tell you set your own standards.
I feel the same way if their feeling you already you can say anyting to the female and win. Your right they can see through that bs, especially if its word for word.
This site is great and ive have received a good info from it.. dont play follow the leader be the leader too follow.
(im not down playing this site because it is great)
Some women may be reading this stuff so they could be hip to the game... thats when your creativity comes in.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think alot of DJs needs to read this. This is better then the C+F everybody overtalks about.