Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being paranoid over Hypergamy is pointless, it's not hard to be better than 90% of men

Reaction score
Other than that flop kick from the Ohio State kicker in the playoff game, I witnessed the most pathetic thing imaginable the other day. As I was driving to the beach, I saw the longest line imaginable with tents in front. The previous night, I had saw tents, but I thought it was for football lol. However, the line had gotten MUCH bigger the next morning at around 9am. When I mean the biggest line, I've ever seen, it wrapped around a whole factory building and then went down about 3-5 blocks down the city. In addition, I noticed 99% of the people in line were men (particularly white lol) with some kids. Seeing this ridiculous line, I stopped my truck and asked a person what they were waiting in line for. This dude said whiskey and another guy behind said yeah man whiskey. TBH, I thought they were trolling with me, so I laughed it out and drove off. Maybe it was free whiskey, but that line still wasn't worth that. Let alone, camping during the night for it. I googled it and they were waiting in line for whiskey without MSRP or something. I was shocked that so many guys would do something so fvcking stupid for whiskey lol.

Now to the point, you are competing with against a dude willing to campout for bourbon or whiskey lol. Imagine being the female dating this mofo lmao. Continue on with your grind, don't let these toxic bvshes or hypergamy clown shvt bring you down.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Do you believe that with good enough game and social skills (but no status), the average guy can compete with the titans and snag hot girls?

Reaction score
Do you believe that with good enough game and social skills (but no status), the average guy can compete with the titans and snag hot girls?
If a dude has enough free time and capability to wait over night for some damn marked off whiskey and still have a partner than you can compete with no status lol

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a dude has enough free time and capability to wait over night for some damn marked off whiskey and still have a partner than you can compete with no status lol
No.
In order to get a girl in the top 30%, you now have to be in the top 10% unless you're both post wall aged....but again who wants old tires?

Reaction score
No.
In order to get a girl in the top 30%, you now have to be in the top 10% unless you're both post wall aged....but again who wants old tires?
You can easily be in the top 10% by putting effort in 3 things. Also, a lot of guys are in glow down relationships where they got the girl when their smv was higher.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's that difficult to get to the 65th percentile of men but to get to the 90th percentile is much more difficult.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP speaks facts. The average guy spends his weekends watching sportsball for hours, getting drunk, and getting fatter every month. Even in the "top 10%" of men out there, most settle down rather fast when they find an LTR and stick with social circles, events, and online dating to meet women. The amount of men that look good (fit/not like slobs), aren't really weird, and still have it in them to do cold approach are quite rare. A lot of those guys kill it and have high lay counts as a result.

The reality is that getting good with women is uncomfortable and requires a lot out of a guy. It is just easier to sit down, eat a burger, have a beer, and watch football with the boys. Going up to talk to women is uncomfortable because most of the times, you will get rejected and they won't be nice either. It forces you to confront a lot of insecurities and ego issues head on and most men are not willing to do that. A guy who is naturally good looking and already has a social circle to meet an LTR is even less likely to do that because why would he?

Then you have the PUAs and the cold approachers but after being involved with the community for years, I can tell you that about 90% of these guys are strange, weird, and have below-average social skills. A lot of times they also look like crap (poor style, out of shape, etc.). Most of them think that just going around and saying "hi" to 50 girls in an area and trying to ask for a number after a generic compliment is "game". You cannot coach them either because they will think their cheesy and cringey way is "game". Majority will burn out, some will go black pill, and some will just move on from game altogether as they meet a woman through online dating or whatever strange social circle they end up in.

The amount of men who:
  • Aren't overly weird
  • Don't look like crap
  • Don't spend weekends on pointless hobbies that lead to nothing productive (watching sportsball and drinking)
Is relatively few. Most of the viable guys get taken off the market fast and settle down. The few who don't due to some circumstances end up in game, realize how weird the dudes in it are, and get to work because they realize that it is easy to rack up the notch counts.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hubris based on erroneous assumptions: namely, that women perceive “top 10%” the way you do. Completely ridiculous “men” succeed with women all the time, because women don’t select for positive or sensible qualities.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hubris based on erroneous assumptions: namely, that women perceive “top 10%” the way you do. Completely ridiculous “men” succeed with women all the time, because women don’t select for positive or sensible qualities.
No.

That hypothetical number of 10% isn't necessarily a default type of man. For example, a woman might have the following list that makes up her 10 %;
- 5% good looking men with status
-3% feck boys, big time criminals and sexy bad boys.
-2% handsome man that ticks all her mixes but is really difficult to find.

Another woman will say certain income , certain (D) size, status ect. And women are extremely superficial and not flexible when it comes to these things.

Men succeed with women, but it depends what you define as succes. Is it a succes when you pull a woman that's not in it for the full 100% while you " want a family"? Or when she limits the relationship to FwB ? Maybe some men think its a succes if she just opens her legs , idk.

Men rarely get true succes with women because of this 10 %bs. Hence the rise of incels, which only enforces the power of the 10%.

So basically I agree with OP. Make sure you aim for excellence at all times, and before this know it you are 10% er for more women. Not all, but more.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average guy spends his weekends watching sportsball for hours, getting drunk, and getting fatter every month.
I do not watch sportsball, which makes it more difficult for me to relate to many men.

Even in the "top 10%" of men out there, most settle down rather fast when they find an LTR and stick with social circles, events, and online dating to meet women. The amount of men that look good (fit/not like slobs), aren't really weird, and still have it in them to do cold approach are quite rare. A lot of those guys kill it and have high lay counts as a result.
Top 10% guys can do well with the swipe apps and won't need to approach strangers to get laid. Guys in the Top 10-20% can do methods other than swipe apps or DMing on Instagram if they want something longer term.

I think approaching strangers would be more of a thing for men in the 50th-79th percentile of men, not the 90th-99th percentile.

The reality is that getting good with women is uncomfortable and requires a lot out of a guy. It is just easier to sit down, eat a burger, have a beer, and watch football with the boys. Going up to talk to women is uncomfortable because most of the times, you will get rejected and they won't be nice either. It forces you to confront a lot of insecurities and ego issues head on and most men are not willing to do that. A guy who is naturally good looking and already has a social circle to meet an LTR is even less likely to do that because why would he?
If you can get sex from swiping on apps or sending DMs on Instagram, there's less motivation to approach strangers.

If you can get a good LTR from social circle, there's less motivation to approach strangers. Social circle guys don't use alternative methods until they run their social circle dry. A lot of social circle guys are blue pill beta males that end up marrying a woman from the circle before they have enough failed non-marital relationships to dry up leads from social circle. Social circles have a way of getting pissed off at men who continually exchange girlfriends without marriage or babies, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years).

Then you have the PUAs and the cold approachers but after being involved with the community for years, I can tell you that about 90% of these guys are strange, weird, and have below-average social skills. A lot of times they also look like crap (poor style, out of shape, etc.). Most of them think that just going around and saying "hi" to 50 girls in an area and trying to ask for a number after a generic compliment is "game". You cannot coach them either because they will think their cheesy and cringey way is "game". Majority will burn out, some will go black pill, and some will just move on from game altogether as they meet a woman through online dating or whatever strange social circle they end up in.

The amount of men who:
  • Aren't overly weird
  • Don't look like crap
  • Don't spend weekends on pointless hobbies that lead to nothing productive (watching sportsball and drinking)
Is relatively few. Most of the viable guys get taken off the market fast and settle down. The few who don't due to some circumstances end up in game, realize how weird the dudes in it are, and get to work because they realize that it is easy to rack up the notch counts.
This seems to be true. I've met fewer guys that claim to be PUAs in real life. I have met men passionate about getting laid and vagina, but they don't run in formalized PUA community circles.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just...sounds like it didn't happen

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me answer this question. As some of you know I am interested in the business of building communities and social groups. This is to be achieved via Game and Alpha Qualities.

Ofcourse there is only so much I alone can do to build this group. Only so many women I can attract as a lone guy.

So the biggest asset to me to achieve my goals is other high value guys who know how to play the Game and can legitimately take the position of 'local' Alpha under my own Network.

This at the moment is super hard to find. Not only that but tbh I cant even find a guy out there whos level of Game and Alpha 'prestige' presents any level of competition. I can find neither worthy affiliates nor worthy adversaries.

It all starts on the inside. A guy only needs to be in the top 10% of looks and intelligence and thats all that is required. The rest is INNER GAME which most men cannot get the grasp of because it is somewhat counter-intuitive in this world to look inside when all measures of success are found outiside ie money, education, p2ssy etc.