"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Being needy in a marriage. Isn't this a paradox?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
While reading this story........

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/pgkx8q

The author claimed to be married and was dating other women.

I have to work twice as hard to seduce because I’m married.

This is a direct response to the author from another user

if anything, it's actually easier. you have 0 expectations at baseline for any of these relationships because you literally have a wife lol

happy it worked out for you, but nonneediness is really easy if you're already taken. it's a tale as old as time, women are attracted to guys in relationships for this very reason.

The user is 100% correct with this statement.
How can you be needy when you're already married?
That has to be the ultimate paradox.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
While reading this story........

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/pgkx8q

The author claimed to be married and was dating other women.




This is a direct response to the author from another user




The user is 100% correct with this statement.
How can you be needy when you're already married?
That has to be the ultimate paradox.
Married guys can also be needy. I remember a story about a married guy that was buying jewelry and paying bills for a girl that was not his wife and he wasn't getting anywhere.
 
Top