“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

being Made into a dj

spikehead

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
new york city
I just watched a new episode of MTV's Made where they feature a nerd who wants to be transformed into a ladies' man.
In it they showed how he started of as a shy loser who was already in college with no social life, no friends, bad looks, and a desire to improve himself.

He gets a dating coach who seriously helps him change his life and become a dj. He takes him to the mall to change his look, style and posture completely, helps raise his confidence, sets a whole set of dj boot camp-style goals for him to accomplish, and shows him how to get in better social situations and get numbers. In a few weeks, the kid was really transformed, having 3 dates in 1 day, parties, and a bunch of friends.

Alot of the subjects covered on this site are covered in this episode. Definately something you should watch. MTV will be repeating it several times throughout this week.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
If anyone is willing to tape this, I can try my best to digitize it and host it on my page. Send me a PM and let me know.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Is this the one where in the commercial hes like "Im a true geek guh huh guh huh" And he says he has bill gates' autograph?

If it is i look forward to seeing it, i thought that it hasnt aired yet.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I dunno...I'm not exactly walking around with a pocket protector, but if I could meet a NON FEMALE celebrity, it'd have to be Steve Jobs. So what does that say about me? :p
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
Im guessing this is all the same episode...

MADE
Tune in to see a dream get MADE.

date time


Sat 09/27

9:30 AM


Sat 09/27

12:00 PM


Sun 09/28

11:00 AM


Mon 09/29

3:00 PM


Mon 09/29

7:30 PM


Tue 09/30

11:00 AM


Wed 10/01

8:30 PM


Thu 10/02

6:00 PM


Fri 10/03

9:00 AM


Sat 10/04

12:00 PM


Sun 10/05

11:00 AM


Mon 10/06

3:00 PM


Fri 10/10

11:00 AM


Fri 10/10

12:00 PM


Fri 10/10

1:00 PM


Fri 10/10

10:00 PM
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

spikehead

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
new york city
Originally posted by Julian
Is this the one where in the commercial hes like "Im a true geek guh huh guh huh" And he says he has bill gates' autograph?
Yup, thats the episode. We watch how he changes step by step to go from a lonely nerd to a dj with a lot of similarities to the dj bootcamp. Check out the reruns of it at the times dElAvA posted.
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
Is the kids coach David DeAngelo if he is I cant ****ing wait till 7:30.

David DeA is the ****ing man.
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
Damnit its not David D oh well still seems like a decent show guess I'll sit down and watch it.
 

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
I'm glad I taped this show this afternoon.

This was a case study in how not to interact with women.

David, his coach, had good intentions, but I don't think he focused enough on the internal confidence needed to pull women.

Tony ( the nerdy guy) made Steve Urkel look like James Bond or something. Tony wasn't beta, he was down there at gamma or sigma or something. If he wasn't so goofy and actually was more serious with women, he'd have better results. They did a really good job in transforming his looks. I also congratulate him for having the guts to put his story on national TV and for taking his coaches advice and getting away from the computer and talking to women.

I don't think the women were really that into him though. It didn't show him getting much rapport with his dates or kiss closing or anything like that.

David, the coach, was really laid back, confident, quite the opposite of Tony.

After educating yourself through this site or others, you start to pick up on things that were once mysteries but now seem so obvious. Tony was too needy with women. One of his dates was 1/2 hour late and he was begging her to come. He also told her on the phone, "but I'm a really nice guy" (the kiss of death).

The lessons to take away from this:

If this guy can land some dates, there aren't any more excuses for the rest of us.

Don't be needy or desperate.

Anyones style can be improved no matter how bad you think you look.

Talking to women isn't that hard.
 
Top