greatsnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2017
- Messages
- 648
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 37
who in here has been labeled a fuxboy and what have been your responses to it?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I always just smirked.who in here has been labeled a fuxboy and what have been your responses to it?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Wow. Everyone has a nice stable.I always say “no I’m not, I do like women though” with a laugh, I never remember these witty responses and I forget to never directly answer the question in the heat of the moment.
However, when asked if I’m speaking to other girls I say “yeah all of them” or “yeah hundreds” which shuts them down and easily sidesteps that line of questioning.
LOL, none of these guys has a "stable" of hot women. The women they're seeing are either ugly, old or both.Wow. Everyone has a nice stable.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I'm sure he means stable of replies rather than hot women, nobody has once mentioned hot women in this thread except you chad.LOL, none of these guys has a "stable" of hot women. The women they're seeing are either ugly, old or both.
Guys who date ACTUAL hot women date ONE hot woman. When I mean hot woman I mean a woman who is actually hot. Sosuave guys think ugly skanks with ONE ok to attractive feature qualifies as hot.
No one on sosuave has ever met anyone else on sosuave. The ego's delusions have to be protected at all costs.
Ive met Howie. I have something coming together of my own. At a certain mental space "hot" chicks is normal.LOL, none of these guys has a "stable" of hot women. The women they're seeing are either ugly, old or both.
Guys who date ACTUAL hot women date ONE hot woman. When I mean hot woman I mean a woman who is actually hot. Sosuave guys think ugly skanks with ONE ok to attractive feature qualifies as hot.
No one on sosuave has ever met anyone else on sosuave. The ego's delusions have to be protected at all costs.