Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being labeled

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who in here has been labeled a fuxboy and what have been your responses to it?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who in here has been labeled a fuxboy and what have been your responses to it?
I always just smirked.

I've had Women give me a stare and I look at them like "what?". They'll slightly smile and ask me "You're a Fvckboy arent you?" I just smirked but that wasn't always the words used. I've been asked all kinds of sh*t. One time I was in a cab with this chick I met up with for a date, I sensed her staring at me, so I turned and asked her what she was looking at? she said "Hm... So How many Women have you fvcked?" I smirked at that question and didn't answer, she goes "THAT MANY HUH!?" Which made me laugh a bit. After she ends up getting really close to me and we started making out.. etc. Good times.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was the ambition of most guys here to be labeled a fuxboy.
Although I prefer the term c0cksman myself.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say “no I’m not, I do like women though” with a laugh, I never remember these witty responses and I forget to never directly answer the question in the heat of the moment.

However, when asked if I’m speaking to other girls I say “yeah all of them” or “yeah hundreds” which shuts them down and easily sidesteps that line of questioning.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Numerous times. I just laugh. One response to a particular chick was "you're still seeing me so you must like it".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say “no I’m not, I do like women though” with a laugh, I never remember these witty responses and I forget to never directly answer the question in the heat of the moment.

However, when asked if I’m speaking to other girls I say “yeah all of them” or “yeah hundreds” which shuts them down and easily sidesteps that line of questioning.
Wow. Everyone has a nice stable.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all my years of dating I have never had a chick use the term 'fvck-boy' with me.

I have had women say things like 'You have quite a reputation." or "How many women are you seeing?" Stuff like that. My response is always to be puzzled. Really because it is a puzzling question if you don't know why she is asking this, which I will tell you at the end of this post. If she says you have a bad reputation, I'll ask "What do you mean by 'bad'?" Then depending on her definition. If she says something to the effect bad sexual reputation, then say something like "That's odd, I've never gotten any complaints." Make a joke about it, answer questions with questions. Turn it sexual, and say something like "Well... you know what I've never done with a woman.... then tell her a crazy sex fantasy... you are then challenging her to be different from any other woman.... see if she does it. Just act like it's a question you have never heard before. If she starts asking about particular women, just say you never kiss and tell, EVER. In fact, you should never tell ANYONE about ANYTHING you do with a chick by name.

It's okay to talk in generalities about events, but never mention the chick and NEVER brag... even to your friends. Because that gets around. Women do not care if you have a reputation, they really don't. However they do care about what you might say to other people. If she knows whatever happens between the two of you, will NEVER come out of your mouth, she will trust you and be okay with your past.

She doesn't care about your past, she only cares about what her friends think of her right now. Usually when chicks ask you questions like this she is trying to gauge if you are a big mouth braggart, or a liar. She also might be trying to gauge the competition, if she starts saying likes like she is just another girl to you, or a notch on a bed post, tell her what you like about her... be specific and do not lie. There is a reason you are dating her, just tell her why. She will either be okay with you seeing other women, or she won't. If she drifts off... no problem, there are other women.... and she is free to go find a dude that is willing to surrender to her and her alone. But to a chick, that gets old pretty fast, unless she's running out of options.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Everyone has a nice stable.
LOL, none of these guys has a "stable" of hot women. The women they're seeing are either ugly, old or both.

Guys who date ACTUAL hot women date ONE hot woman. When I mean hot woman I mean a woman who is actually hot. Sosuave guys think ugly skanks with ONE ok to attractive feature qualifies as hot.

No one on sosuave has ever met anyone else on sosuave. The ego's delusions have to be protected at all costs.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, none of these guys has a "stable" of hot women. The women they're seeing are either ugly, old or both.

Guys who date ACTUAL hot women date ONE hot woman. When I mean hot woman I mean a woman who is actually hot. Sosuave guys think ugly skanks with ONE ok to attractive feature qualifies as hot.

No one on sosuave has ever met anyone else on sosuave. The ego's delusions have to be protected at all costs.
I'm sure he means stable of replies rather than hot women, nobody has once mentioned hot women in this thread except you chad.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ive met Howie. I have something coming together of my own. At a certain mental space "hot" chicks is normal.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of howie's posts. Good to know that you were able to meet someone from SS IRL. That's the way to do things. Make as many contacts in the real world as possible.