Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being indifferent DOES work.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Actually, I'm really just describing what it feels like. I haven't done anything. I don't call her, don't initiate anything. When I first met her, I just thought "married woman, possible AW, ignore." And that's what I've done.

She comes after me, yeah I flirt with her and bust her balls, but I do that with every chick. But it's all incoming from her. It's got to the point where she's getting like touchy feely with me, and I know that's as good as it gets (or as bad as it gets).

But I'm still a man. It's not like I don't enjoy that stuff. I'm actually holding it together pretty well. A lot of guys would be going up and trying to get her attention. I haven't let myself slide. I know nothing good could come from it. I also know it's a sign of scarcity thinking. I just keep saying to myself "you can do better than this. Just leave it alone."

So technically I never started messing with her.
Awesome. I know it can be tough, but you deserve a woman that respects you. If she doesn't, then you don't either.