"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Being Inconsistent

Scorpion11

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
TX
The help here on SS has helped me tremendously... There is only one problem, and its about my consistency. A couple weeks ago, I was making all kinds of strides, but then this last week, it seems as if i'm regressing back into AFCville. I blew a few opportunities left and right, which I would've never blown last week. I don't know what happened, but how should I get back into DJ mode???

S11
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Everyone goes through times where they are AFC's again. Best thing to do is go out and try being DJish again and not getting down if you seem to become AFC for a week or so. It happens.
 

jamesw82

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
London, England
I guess it will come with time...

I'm learning that you've gotta fight your urges (i.e. what your normal AFC self would do) and you've gotta keep raising your game..

I'm finding it quite tiring mentally, its really important to me and i'm waring myself out ! lol :D

Anyway, I guess you've just gotta keep on reading up on ideas and learn more about the mentallity... hopefully it will become 2nd nature !

Good Luck Guys !

James
 

Scorpion11

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
TX
Yesterday looked a little more on the bright side...

Still, I can't see how I fell into such a slump, but as you guys said... it happens....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top