“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Being in the friendzone isnt so bad...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
My little contribution to these forums. Some might think that being a DJ means you don't have any girls as friends-but just **** puppets. I messed up with a few girls while learning how to DJ them, but now they have become a valuable asset. It is kind of like getting the other view of the game-what to do and what not to do. You can ask them just about anything about girls and not sound desperate. They know that we don't know jack **** about them, and they don't know too much about us either. Its a two way street. Friends who are girls can give you valuable tips-and on more than one occasion hook you up with their friends. I know this group of about 4 or 5 girls. All around 6-8 in my book.

They know hotter friends also. I became friends with them over the year, and became a really nice guy. NOT AN AFC. Kino, C+F, and insults are a daily occourance. Its like going out with a girl-just none of the sappy bull****. My reputation has become pretty good, because girls talk to one another. They tell each other whos nice and whos a jerk and whatnot. So, to sum this up: After DJ'ing a girl, Im my opinion-be nice to her afterwards. Being nice-well thats up to you how far you want to go by being nice. Sorry if this kinda contridicts just about everything the bible teaches. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
yeah same thing with me. it does help out a lot. they hook u up with some fine pieces of ass
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
I agree with this, and basically do this myself...

after all, what's the point of DJing every single girl you know? is teh goal to ultimately have 3000 girls fighting over you (yes I know it sounds like a great fantasy but what's the use :p)?
DJ the girls you really want, and befriend the others. Win.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
i think it's awesome to have a lot of female friends. around here, i don't usually trust what they say about what to do with women, but i think they can tell us a lot about why girls respond and feel the ways they do in various situations. also, it feels good to help them feel better about being in what they thought was a bad situation with their current bf. i have a friend that recently went through this, but i worked my magic, and now she seems to feel much better. i was quite proud of myself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
Ya, i think having female friends is a great idea. They open up all sorts of opportunities to you that you could never dream of having before. Good post.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
And I think 9 times out of 10, girls have friends who don't have dates on friday and saturday nights... Nothing wrong with them, they are just shy, and thats where DJ skills come into play. :D
 
Top