"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

being her jerk

Kevon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
if I girl admits she likes jerks, is it a trick to see if you will be a jerk just to get her, she said she doesnt like it when the guy calls her the next day, is she to be dismissed as F'd in the head, I think its still a little early to next this girl. This is a girl I just met today, she showed interest. IF she really does like jerks, how can I be a jerk, or the alpha male. Im a RAFC, and im still stuck on being a nice guy
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
She is handing you the keys to her control. Telling you what it takes to master her. Explaining what it takes to turn her on. Going over with you what she likes in a man...how dare you be the one not to give her the emotional roller coaster ride she is craving...lol...

Go put her outta her misery.
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Yeah, keep reading over the bible.

You only just met her ? Don't next her already.

And remember, don't fall for their traps. Don't be what she wants you to be (atleast what she claims she wants you to be) be who YOU want to be.

Keep your kewl, don't be 2 available, let her chase you, your a busy man.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Kevon
if I girl admits she likes jerks, is it a trick to see if you will be a jerk just to get her, she said she doesnt like it when the guy calls her the next day, is she to be dismissed as F'd in the head, I think its still a little early to next this girl. This is a girl I just met today, she showed interest. IF she really does like jerks, how can I be a jerk, or the alpha male. Im a RAFC, and im still stuck on being a nice guy
It's funny when women think that they actually like jerks. More times than not they like good (not nice) guys that are challenging, exciting and sure of what he wants. Guys can do that without being jerks but alas, jerks are abound....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top